Windows 10: USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot

Discus and support USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my usb joystick drivers are lost every time i reboot my pc . this problem occurred after recent cumulative updates. windows 10 pro. please help me if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 265_Medo, Dec 6, 2019.

1. 265_Medo Win User

USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot

my usb joystick drivers are lost every time i reboot my pc . this problem occurred after recent cumulative updates. windows 10 pro. please help me if you see that

***Modified title from: about windws update and usb joystick drivers loss ***

:)

265_Medo, Dec 6, 2019

2. usb joystick driver error

Maam,

Thanks for your help, but the option about rolling back driver is grayed out.There is no previously installed driver for that joystick.And the problem is still persisting.The thing I am not getting is that joystick was working perfectly with 1703 version.But
    once I updated to 1709 it is showing like this.So if there is any other way,please help.Just one thing I need to tell u.that once I purchased joystick,along with joystick I also got a cd containing driver(usb vibration) I installed it but still its not working.So
    help.

Thanking You

Hrishikeshcs, Dec 6, 2019
  3. GENERIC USB JOYSTICK NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

This issue may arise due to driver conflicts. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to restart the computer, plug in the device and run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check

if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I also suggest you to check if the joystick is compatible with Windows 10 or with the specific game.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 6, 2019
  4. USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot

usb joystick driver error

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently updated my windows 10 from 1703 to 1709(clean installation via iso file).I am using enter gamepad joy from last 1 year.It was working fine in 1703 update but once I updated to 1709,its not even recognizing and the device manager is showing error
    code 43.But all my other usb devices like mouse keyboard,pendrives are working perfectly fine on both the ports and I am using a Lenovo laptop.I even have another enter gamepad joystick and it is working perfectly.I tried reinstalling,uninstalling,updating
    that universal usb controllers list in device manager, but nothing is working and the problem is still there.I even installed a cd driver that came along the joystick,but still its not working.So please help.

Thanking you

Hrishikesh cs

[Moved from:Windows/Gaming on Windows 10]

Hrishikeshcs, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot

1. USB joystick drivers lost after every reboot - Similar Threads - USB joystick drivers

2. USB-connection is lost after reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-connection is lost after reboot: I have a User interface running on a PC. The display is an LCD-panel with a touch-USB the touchscreen. Now this particular installation has no room for the PC close to the touchscreen, so we are using a HDMI-KVM extender KVM = Keyboard/Video/Mouse where the input and video...
  3. Video drivers have to keep installing after every reboot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video drivers have to keep installing after every reboot?: Hello, Im going crazy here and I need any suggestions for this. Been happening since I reinstalled my OS on my M2 SSD a few months back. The issue would be mild and I lived with it. The video drivers on my GTX 2070 would not work for a moment and would 'reinstall' when...
  4. about windws update and usb joystick drivers loss

about windws update and usb joystick drivers loss: my usb joystick drivers are lost every time i reboot my pc . this problem occurred after recent cumulative updates. windows 10 pro. please help me if you see that...
  5. Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot: I have an Acer laptop running Win 10. Lately, I've been noticing that there is no bluetooth button in my task bar. So I go through "fix bluetooth" windows process & it reinstalls the drivers. I can then use bluetooth. But I keep having to do this over every time it seems. I...
  6. Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot: I have an Acer laptop running Win 10. Lately, I've been noticing that there is no bluetooth button in my task bar. So I go through "fix bluetooth" windows process & it reinstalls the drivers. I can then use bluetooth. But I keep having to do this over every time it seems. I...
  7. Joystick "Driver Error" problem

Joystick "Driver Error" problem: Hi everyone. I am having a problem with my joystick. Let me describe the problem in details. I used to use my joysticks and play PES before, two connected and work no problems. But then, I reinstalled windows. Cuz I'm a CS:GO player I found some registry edits to improve FPS...
  8. Year-Old Driver Tries to Install After Every Reboot

Year-Old Driver Tries to Install After Every Reboot: For about a year now, a Synaptics Driver /has been installing through Windows Update nearly everyday, or every time Windows checked for Updates. It is the same driver every single time, dated 8/16/2017. [ATTACH] At some point it began restarting my computer every night,...
  9. Display driver breaks after every reboot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display driver breaks after every reboot: Since the upgrade that Microsoft forced down my throat a couple weeks ago, my display drivers have not worked. One of them is Intel(R) HD Graphics driver, and the other is an NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M driver. We managed to fix one of the drivers (the Intel one) using DriverEasy....
  10. Sound Driver lost after each reboot.

Sound Driver lost after each reboot.: Hi there. Since upgrading to win 10, I am having problems with sound not being permanent. Don't quite know how to approach it. This is VIA HD audio on an ECS motherboard. The icon on the taskbar shows that sound is on, and at 75%. But when I test it, there is no sound coming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 removes usb joystick after reboot