Windows 10: USB keyboard issues

Discus and support USB keyboard issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, today i +had been encountering keyboard issue that while was typing v in appears with 7. But when typing 7 it appears with v. space key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steven+, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Steven+ Win User

USB keyboard issues

Hello everyone, today i +had been encountering keyboard issue that while was typing v in appears with 7. But when typing 7 it appears with v. space key appears 9, backspace appears+ . i had been finding for solutions on youtube and using the methods still the same. after troubleshooting on keyboard it says text service framework not working but i had do so as it provided.

:)

Steven+, Nov 25, 2020

2. Strange usb stick/keyboard issue

yeah youre right, im gonig to plug the keyboard in the back, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

yeah youre right, im gonig to plug the keyboard in the back, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

looks like all the ports are usb 3.0, i'll plug the keyboard to the back

camilostatis, Nov 25, 2020
  3. USB keyboard disconnects when holding any button down

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• The USB connection may be loose. Try unplugging the keyboard, and then plugging it back in.
    • Plug the keyboard into a different USB port.
    • If your keyboard is plugged into a USB hub or USB switch box, try removing it and plugging the keyboard into the computer.
    • Unplug other USB devices that are not in use.
    • Try the keyboard on another computer to verify it is working correctly

Method 2: Also I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the usb keyboard drivers as below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows+X and go to device manager.
    • Then expand keyboards and right click on the driver.
    • Then click on uninstall and restart the computer.
    • It will be reinstalled automatically and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Tutman Win User

USB keyboard issues

Strange usb stick/keyboard issue

Sounds like the one USB stick may have some corruption issues or drawing too much power? One suggestion is that you could take the keyboard and plug in the back non 3.0 usb port? It is going to waste on a keyboard when you could have that slot open anyways for high speed transfers! Just a suggestion. Or also try copying the files all the one USB stick and reformat it and then copy the files back and try again. Hope the ideas help!

Tutman, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

USB keyboard issues

1. USB keyboard issues - Similar Threads - USB keyboard issues

2. USB keyboard to Laptop Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB keyboard to Laptop Issue: Hi assistant team,I connected my USB keyboard to my laptop, but the numpad doesn't work. The Numlock button doesn't light up fully and is stuck between on and off.Is there any setting in the windows to allow my keyboard to use numbers?...
  3. USB keyboard to Laptop Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB keyboard to Laptop Issue: Hi assistant team,I connected my USB keyboard to my laptop, but the numpad doesn't work. The Numlock button doesn't light up fully and is stuck between on and off.Is there any setting in the windows to allow my keyboard to use numbers?...
  4. Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard: I am not sure when this happened or what was the cause, however I have recently found out that in order to use some usb devices such as my mouse and keyboard, I would have to restart my computer. Upon start up, the devices can be used however after unplugging my mouse and...
  5. Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard: I am not sure when this happened or what was the cause, however I have recently found out that in order to use some usb devices such as my mouse and keyboard, I would have to restart my computer. Upon start up, the devices can be used however after unplugging my mouse and...
  6. Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. usb mouse + keyboard issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    usb mouse + keyboard issue: Hello, Why is W10 only able to regocnize my mouse and keyboard after unplugging and replugging the USB cable? My Intel PC BIOS and multibootselector do work. All other Windows and Linux versions do work. Booting apps from DVD and USB do work. Only W10 does not. Only...
  8. usb moues keyboard issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    usb moues keyboard issue: Hello, Why is W10 only able to regocnize my mouse and keyboard after unplugging and replugging the USB cable? My Intel PC BIOS and multibootselector do work. All other Windows and Linux versions do work. Booting apps from DVD and USB do work. Only W10 does not. Only...
  9. Strange usb stick/keyboard issue

Strange usb stick/keyboard issue: I'm running windows 10 version 1902 build 18362.657 my pc has 2 usb 3.0 ports in the front the first usb port has my usb keyboard plugged in, the second one, I use for usb sticks I have 2 usb sticks, one of them, when plugged in has no issues the other usb stick, when...
  10. USB and Keyboard issues (delay)

USB and Keyboard issues (delay): Hello everyone. I have an issue with my keyboard and USB. I'll start out with my keyboard cause that's the most annoying problem. When I type sometimes my keyboard just skips a letter/number(symbol whatever) unless I type extremely slow. I never had this issue on...