Windows 10: USB link adapter bar code K12-00059104 Usage Ideas?

Discus and support USB link adapter bar code K12-00059104 Usage Ideas? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have had the USB K12-00059104 Link Adapter a long time and forgotten why. I know I had to get a different more complicated Link Adapter when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by billz, Oct 28, 2020.

1. billz Win User

USB link adapter bar code K12-00059104 Usage Ideas?

I have had the USB K12-00059104 Link Adapter a long time and forgotten why.

I know I had to get a different more complicated Link Adapter when I transferred all my Windows files in a previous computer to the PC am using at present.

It may be related to a DVD writer I got for my son. On the box there is reference to Cyberlink Media suit for DVD - Power2Go, PowerBackup, LabelPrint and its software DVD needed. I would hate to bin it then find it needed.

If it is not for the DVD writer would it have any other use.

:)

billz, Oct 28, 2020

2. d-link wireless usb adapter is not working

Hi David,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 28, 2020
  4. USB link adapter bar code K12-00059104 Usage Ideas?

Netgear USB WiFi Adapter Cutting Out

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
    • Click on “Network and Internet”
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

USB link adapter bar code K12-00059104 Usage Ideas?

1. USB link adapter bar code K12-00059104 Usage Ideas? - Similar Threads - USB link adapter

2. lost wifi adapter any ideas

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost wifi adapter any ideas: lost wifi adapter any ideas tried to restore but did not reload driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-adapter-any-ideas/bd6fd20f-b9d2-4cad-baf0-5bc6d4db9c0b
  3. lost wifi adapter any ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost wifi adapter any ideas: lost wifi adapter any ideas tried to restore but did not reload driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-adapter-any-ideas/bd6fd20f-b9d2-4cad-baf0-5bc6d4db9c0b
  4. lost wifi adapter any ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Task bar usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar usage: When right clicking an app that is pinned to the taskbar, you get a menu of items that you can open with the app. It does not let me unpin one item. How do I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-usage/b528d3aa-e407-4a25-849f-71b78316e79b
  6. Task bar usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar usage: When right clicking an app that is pinned to the taskbar, you get a menu of items that you can open with the app. It does not let me unpin one item. How do I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-usage/b528d3aa-e407-4a25-849f-71b78316e79b
  7. Wifi Adapter linked to BSOD

Wifi Adapter linked to BSOD: Hey there, recently my computer has been crashing due to some error with my Wifi adapter. I have checked taken out the adapter and switched to Ethernet and I have had zero issues, so I’m fairly certain that my wifi adapter Is to blame. All of the Blue screens have used the...
  8. tp-link usb adapter keeps dropping out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tp-link usb adapter keeps dropping out: HiI have a tp-link usb adpter. Before it would drop out every 5-7 minutes. I figured out that I have to turn airplane mode on then off and then it would work perfectly. Is there any way to not always have to turn airplane mode on then off and have any permanent solution.Thank...
  9. d-link wireless usb adapter is not working

d-link wireless usb adapter is not working: My d-link wireless usb adapter is not working with windows 10. But when i revert back it windows 8.1 it works. Model number is dwa-131 Any idea what's the problem? 13792
  10. 100% disk usage (out of ideas)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage (out of ideas): I’ve been having problems with disk usage being at 100% for the drive my OS is on for a few months now. Usually, as soon as I boot up my PC the disk usage will jump to 100% and stay that way for the majority of the time my PC is on, rendering it pretty un-usable. Occasionally...