Windows 10: USB Mass Storage Driver Could Not Work

Discus and support USB Mass Storage Driver Could Not Work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please somebody help me.Here's my problemWindows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AhmadNajib2, Feb 19, 2022.

1. USB Mass Storage Driver Could Not Work

Please somebody help me.Here's my problemWindows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver could not be loaded because a previous version of the driver is still in memory.Thank you very muchNajib

:)

AhmadNajib2, Feb 19, 2022
  2. LeoSeabra Win User

USB Mass Storage Driver not working

Alternatively,

Follow these steps to uninstall the driver.

1) Open Device Manager.

2) Right-click on USB Mass Storage Device and select Uninstall.

3) If prompted for the continue, click the OK button. If you see Delete the driver software for this device, click the box next to it, then click the OK button.

4) Restart your PC. Then Windows will reinstall the driver

LeoSeabra, Feb 19, 2022
  3. USB Mass Storage Driver not working

On my HP 15-bs658TU windows 10 pro model the USB Mass Storage driver not working
    and no pendrive or external storage devices are showing in my computer
    even when they connected.

Harshbadule, Feb 19, 2022
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

USB Mass Storage Driver Could Not Work

how to change "USB attached SCSI mass storage device" to "USB mass storage device"

Hi,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with USB mass storage concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Do yo have an updated Windows 10 on your computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far after your media player stopped recognizing the portable drive?
    • Do you have the updated USB driver on the current operating system that you are using?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 19, 2022
Thema:

USB Mass Storage Driver Could Not Work

1. USB Mass Storage Driver Could Not Work - Similar Threads - USB Mass Storage

2. USB mass storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB mass storage: Problem is after disconnect usb drive then connect again with the same usb drive device or other usb drive the driver have problem check in device manage have "! sign" How to fix this problem?I try to uninstall but cann't solve....
  3. USB Mass Storage Device driver not showing or working

in Windows 10 News
    USB Mass Storage Device driver not showing or working: [ATTACH]The use of USB storage devices is rampant in the form of pen drives, external Hard disks, etc. We connect them to our PC copy files and save them offline nowadays. Some people are facing issues with the USB Mass Storage Device driver. In this guide, we have a few...
  4. USB Mass Storage Driver Could Not Work

USB Mass Storage Driver Could Not Work: Please somebody help me.Here's my problemWindows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver could not be loaded because a previous version of the driver is still in memory.Thank you...
  5. USB Mass Storage Driver Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Mass Storage Driver Errors: I am having quite a strange issue and through extensive searching of the web I have come upon no answers for my situation.I am having a problem with the USB Mass Storage Driver. If I have an external drive connected to my computer when I boot up it will show up fine in...
  6. USB Mass Storage Driver Errors

USB Mass Storage Driver Errors: I am having quite a strange issue and through extensive searching of the web I have come upon no answers for my situation.I am having a problem with the USB Mass Storage Driver. If I have an external drive connected to my computer when I boot up it will show up fine in...
  7. USB Mass Storage Driver Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. USB Mass Storage Driver

USB Mass Storage Driver: My external Hard Drive not recognized. USB Mass Storage Driver not available.What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mass-storage-driver/6cb297a3-d35e-4daf-888c-66bba5e2c34a
  9. USB Mass Storage Driver Fix?

USB Mass Storage Driver Fix?: I am having a problem with my USB storage driver that is preventing me from using ANY USB storage device. Device manager and looking at my control panel say its plugged in, but they won't show up on file explorer and troubleshooting says its a driver problem The problem...
  10. USB Mass Storage Driver not working

USB Mass Storage Driver not working: On my HP 15-bs658TU windows 10 pro model the USB Mass Storage driver not working and no pendrive or external storage devices are showing in my computer even when they connected....