Windows 10: USB Mic not recognized/ Windows 10 20H2

Discus and support USB Mic not recognized/ Windows 10 20H2 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Literally have followed every set of directions. I updated all my drivers, reinstalled all of them. I set my usb selective to disabled. I took off fast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Imgunnacrumb69, Dec 20, 2020.

1. USB Mic not recognized/ Windows 10 20H2

Literally have followed every set of directions. I updated all my drivers, reinstalled all of them. I set my usb selective to disabled. I took off fast startup. I changed my power settings. I enabled my mic permissions and privacy settings. I even updated the software to the newest OS build. I have followed every single thing that I have read.

Some info.

My USB controllers are NVIDIA and AMD 3.10 All of my ports are USB 3.0 (All updated recently)

I’m using an ASUS Tuff FX505DU With a GeForce GFX card with a GRD (also updated)

I’m trying to connect a Rode NT usb mic. It’s literally brand new from the company.

submitted by /u/Imgunnacrumb69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Imgunnacrumb69, Dec 20, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Dec 20, 2020
  4. USB Mic not recognized/ Windows 10 20H2

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

USB Mic not recognized/ Windows 10 20H2

1. USB Mic not recognized/ Windows 10 20H2 - Similar Threads - USB Mic recognized

2. USB Mic is Not Being Recognized Anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Mic is Not Being Recognized Anywhere: I have a USB Blue Snowball iCE microphone. The issue I am having with it is that it is not being recognized anywhere. Not on another device, not on any program, not even in device manager. I really do not want to believe that it is a problem with the cord itself since it is...
  3. Windows 20H2 Mic problem

Windows 20H2 Mic problem: Hello, I have this problem that I cannot use my mic at all after update 20H2. Whenever I connect on Discord or Google meet, my mic makes completely out of world noises and doesn't detect my voice at all. It's also important to note that this is happening to me no matter what...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Mic not recognized by windows 10

Bluetooth Headset Mic not recognized by windows 10: I recently purchased a pair of Soundcore Life P2 ear buds. The buds pair fine with my Android phone and one Windows 10 PC. It works fine as a headset with the microphone recognized. I have one Windows 10 machine where the P2 are recognized as only stereo headphones. I...
  5. Bluetooth Headset Mic not recognized by windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Headset Mic not recognized by windows 10: Hi All- I've recently been trying to troubleshoot my microphone issue with the Soundcore Liberty Air bluetooth headset. Windows would recognize the device as an audio input, but I could not get it to pick up any signal from the mic. I have no issues when pairing this...
  6. Mic Will Not Be Recognized With Headphones

Mic Will Not Be Recognized With Headphones: I have a computer with windows on it, and for some reason, one night my computer would no longer recognize my mic on my headphones when I plugged it in. I have tried rolling back drivers but that has not worked. I know the mic works because I have been able to use it on my...
  7. USB Headphone / Mic is not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB Headphone / Mic is not recognized: Hi there. I recently upgraded to a new PC. The Beeexellent USB Headphone and Mic headset I have been using for a while on my last computer is not being recognized when I plug it in. The computer cannot even see it, no matter which USB port I plug it into. None of the "fixes"...
  8. Windows 10 not recognizing mic at all

Windows 10 not recognizing mic at all: Hey there! I have this microphone, and it has a jack, not USB. I plugged it in and turned it on, it doesn't work. I went into my devices and it's not even showing up there, it's as if I never plugged it in to begin with. Is there a way to get my computer to recognize it so I...
  9. Windows not recognizing USB headset/mic

Windows not recognizing USB headset/mic: I have had this problem a few months ago on my HP computer and cannot remember where I went to fix the Windows setting. I use a USB headset and after I've been on my computer for a while not using the headset, I get the message that "No speakers or headphones are plugged in."...
  10. Headset mic isn't recognized on Windows 10

Headset mic isn't recognized on Windows 10: The audio works fine, and it was working great until about a week ago when it mysteriously stopped recognizing my mic at all, which i noticed because it would no longer let me voice chat in a favorite game of mine. Ive since then made the laptop recognize my mic, but it still...