Windows 10: USB Mic Problems

Discus and support USB Mic Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a bizarre problem with using Skype and Webex. At home I have a Dell AE515 Speaker bar/phone certified for use with Skype. This is connected to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alecbowman, Jul 7, 2021.

1. USB Mic Problems

I have a bizarre problem with using Skype and Webex. At home I have a Dell AE515 Speaker bar/phone certified for use with Skype. This is connected to a Dell UP2716D monitor USB hub.At my work site, I use a Plantronics headset not sure of model, also connected via a Dell monitor hub.The laptop is an HP640 G5 which has recently replaced an older HP 840 G3 machine.When using either the headset or the AE515 Skype would regularly report the Mic as not working after perhaps 10 or 20 minutes when using older machine. This occurred at work and at home.With the new laptop Skype almost immediatel

:)

alecbowman, Jul 7, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jul 7, 2021
  3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up USB Mic Problems :)

jooi312, Jul 7, 2021
  4. USB Mic Problems

USB Mic Problems.

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

USB Mic Problems [​IMG]

nikseverson, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

USB Mic Problems

1. USB Mic Problems - Similar Threads - USB Mic Problems

2. Usb mic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb mic problem: Usb microphone problemHi everyone. I recently bought an usb microphone t bone 420 and when i plug it in my laptop the windows can't see it. Another weird problem is that everytime i try to plug it the mouse stops and if i plug the mic first and the mouse second it doesnt even...
  3. Usb mic problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb mic problem: Usb microphone problemHi everyone. I recently bought an usb microphone t bone 420 and when i plug it in my laptop the windows can't see it. Another weird problem is that everytime i try to plug it the mouse stops and if i plug the mic first and the mouse second it doesnt even...
  4. Mic problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic problems: Today it was like any other day, on my computer playing games and calling with my buddies, I changed my input audio to my camera mic to have some with it, after playing w/ it around I changed it back to my main mic, Though my friends can not hear my mic,I tried listening to...
  5. Mic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic problem: Hello,I have a mic problem, the mic has low voice. but if I tried any operating system except windows it works well, I tried to update drivers and still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem/79271761-b62f-4cfb-bb0b-1fb8d9907c6e
  6. Mic Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic Problems: So I have an Astro A40 headset, and it works perfectly fine on my console and anything else I try. But when I plug it into my computer it works fine in discord but on the test screen and in games the mic is too quiet for people to hear. I’ve been on all of the support calls...
  7. Problem in mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in mic: Hello, this is Aditya here. I want a help from you. I am getting problem in taking online classes as in my desktop mic is not working. In my CPU in the front there are different slots for mic and speaker but my headphones are having single jack. The audio output is perfect...
  8. Mic problems

Mic problems: So the thing is, I did a factory reset for my laptop awhile ago and now my mic is having issues. When a mic is plugged in, the computer doesn't output with the plugged in mic but instead it outputs with the built-in laptop mic. Could there be a driver issue?...
  9. USB mic

USB mic: I purchased a new USB mic and installed it on my PC. However, I received a message that my device is not compatible and I need to record using Desktop, PC, or iPad device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mic/b0a6421f-029f-4b4d-a468-cec68b29be99
  10. USB Mic Problems.

USB Mic Problems.: Hello, I would appreciate some help. I have a Apogee Mic 96k and I know it worked when i first used it about a year ago. I recently have been trying to record some music and my built in microphone works but my USB will not. It will connect and shows up that it is...