Windows 10: usb mic too quiet for other people to hear

Discus and support usb mic too quiet for other people to hear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have had some trouble with my usb headset mic because its too quiet even when i shout into it. I've seen some other questions about this but they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dat a good pie, Jan 30, 2019.

1. usb mic too quiet for other people to hear

I have had some trouble with my usb headset mic because its too quiet even when i shout into it. I've seen some other questions about this but they don't help. if anyone has a solution please help.

:)

dat a good pie, Jan 30, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Mic doesn't work, people can't hear me

I have the same problem and do not run those apps. I hear people fine but they barely hear me-weird thing is I cant even find a part of the phone that cvould be a mic

alunsquaah, Jan 30, 2019
  4. usb mic too quiet for other people to hear

Mic quiet - This is silly

I have looked through numerous posts on this site and no one has a solution. Honestly I have no idea why I expect any different results.

Anyways my Mic is too quiet, no one can hear me. They can if I yell, and I mean yell. Like the yell you got when your parents were pissed, blood vessels bursting yell. But even then it's still quiet.

That last update caused this. Before it worked fine.

I reformatted and now the problem persists.

This is obviously Microsoft's fault, have they found a fix yet?

THEMIKEBERG, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

usb mic too quiet for other people to hear

1. usb mic too quiet for other people to hear - Similar Threads - usb mic too

2. Mic is too quiet on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is too quiet on pc: My Realtek audio mic is incredibly quiet. I've checked the driver updates and there aren't any. When I turn up my microphone boost, it crackles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-is-too-quiet-on-pc/6cf785b0-42d7-4807-ad58-0853659ecc54
  3. Mic is too quiet on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is too quiet on pc: My Realtek audio mic is incredibly quiet. I've checked the driver updates and there aren't any. When I turn up my microphone boost, it crackles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-is-too-quiet-on-pc/6cf785b0-42d7-4807-ad58-0853659ecc54
  4. Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!: So I am using the Bose QC 35 II Gaming headset for gaming, chatting on discord, recording, and streaming. When using with my PC, this is a WIRED headset, not bluetooth. I have Windows 10. My volume is plenty loud enough my friends tell me in Discord, and I can hear for myself...
  5. Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!

Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!: So I am using the Bose QC 35 II Gaming headset for gaming, chatting on discord, recording, and streaming. When using with my PC, this is a WIRED headset, not bluetooth. I have Windows 10. My volume is plenty loud enough my friends tell me in Discord, and I can hear for myself...
  6. Headset mic is too quiet in Windows apps, but not in other apps!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop microphone suddenly too quiet for people to hear me

Laptop microphone suddenly too quiet for people to hear me: This week the microphone on my laptop has suddenly become too quiet and people can't hear me in meetings.My laptop is only a year old, I'm using Windows 11 and everything is up to date.I've done the trouble shoot on the mic and it says there are no problems.My mic volume is...
  8. Laptop microphone suddenly too quiet for people to hear me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop microphone suddenly too quiet for people to hear me: This week the microphone on my laptop has suddenly become too quiet and people can't hear me in meetings.My laptop is only a year old, I'm using Windows 11 and everything is up to date.I've done the trouble shoot on the mic and it says there are no problems.My mic volume is...
  9. USB Mic still too quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Mic still too quiet: I turned the microphone up to full 100% guage, but the sound was still low.It also doesn't have a sound boost tab.My mic is Sudotack ST-900 condenser mic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mic-still-too-quiet/89ccaf82-df1e-4d9d-b9eb-a48b0ed5446f
  10. USB Mic still too quiet

USB Mic still too quiet: I turned the microphone up to full 100% guage, but the sound was still low.It also doesn't have a sound boost tab.My mic is Sudotack ST-900 condenser mic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mic-still-too-quiet/89ccaf82-df1e-4d9d-b9eb-a48b0ed5446f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have to yell in my mic for my xbox to hear me

2. quiet sound and mic in windows

3. usb mic voice quiet