Windows 10: USB Microphone cuts out every few minutes

Discus and support USB Microphone cuts out every few minutes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have a USB microphone for my computer. When I use it it will work for 5-15 minutes, before suddenly just recording nothing and displaying a 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Caleb00Cote, Nov 22, 2016.

1. USB Microphone cuts out every few minutes

Hello. I have a USB microphone for my computer. When I use it it will work for 5-15 minutes, before suddenly just recording nothing and displaying a 1 bar signal in my Recording Devices sound menu. Sometimes I can get it to work again if I unplug the mic and put it back in to another slot, but not always. I'd really appreciate some help, thanks!

:)

Caleb00Cote, Nov 22, 2016
  2. JrockR Win User

Nokia 1520 Microphone problems

I too have this issue. Ive replaced the microphone/USB board. It worked for day, then stopped. The interesting part, Ive take the phone apart several times. Each time I completely disconnect the battery and microphone connectors from the board, let it sit
    for a few minutes then put it all back together. Each time the microphone works for about a day, then cuts out.

Any response from a Ms or Nokia employee would be nice.

JrockR, Nov 22, 2016
  3. FM Radio problem with 5800 Xpressmusic

I also have this exact problem with the N85. The FM Radio cuts out for about ten seconds every few minutes.

Neoconair---01, Nov 22, 2016
  4. USB Microphone cuts out every few minutes

Check the manufacturer of your sound device like Creative, SigmaTel, Realtek, and visit their website for driver updates. Sometimes old driver causes such issue. update us if that doesn't solves the issue

MirnaDorris, Nov 22, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    Also check your Power saving plan > Advanced > USB.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

USB Microphone cuts out every few minutes

1. USB Microphone cuts out every few minutes - Similar Threads - USB Microphone cuts

2. microphone cuts in and out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone cuts in and out: hello,i have a corsair void rgb elite, i just purchased a new laptop with windows 11, but the problem is that when im using desktop apps my microphone cuts in and out every second. when i use an app store application the microphone works fine and does not cut in and out. ive...
  3. Microphone cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone cutting in and out: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 running Windows 11 Home. I have been in S mode since I bought the laptop less than 3 months ago however needed Zoom for my job, so had to leave S mode.I am using a Razer Seiren Mini microphone for my job. I've only had it a couple of weeks. It's been...
  4. Microphone cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone cutting in and out: Someone please help. I have tried every single solution for fixing my microphones problem of cutting in and out. Its like my microphone input volume turns itself down in set intervals.It doesn't matter which mic i use, including the built in mic on my laptop. All the apps i...
  5. LAN connection cuts every few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN connection cuts every few minutes: Hello everybodyI have a problem, that every now and then my connection to the internet cuts off. Every few minutes it disconnects for a few seconds befor connecting by itself again.I have connected my laptop Lenovo ThinkPad X1 via a dockingstation via cable to the...
  6. USB Microphone Cutting In And Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Microphone Cutting In And Out: So i was listening to my microphone as I was speaking and i noticed it was cutting in and out. Its been like 4 months and I have no clue why its doing this still. Please someone help me...
  7. Webcam cutting out after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam cutting out after a few minutes: Hello, I've recently bought a webcam for online classes. It seemed to work just fine with Windows UVC. However, after my recent update from 1903 to 2004 it cuts out after a few minutes and only works once I take the USB out and plug it in again. Webcam: Link Dutch...
  8. Audio randomly cuts out every few minutes

Audio randomly cuts out every few minutes: This began to happen fairly recently, probably over the past few days. My audio is cutting out/lagging randomly when listening to Spotify and/or playing games for example. I'm using a DGX Xonar 5.1 soundcard for my toslink hi-fi system, as well as bluetooth headphones and...
  9. Bluetooth headphones cut out for a second every few minutes

Bluetooth headphones cut out for a second every few minutes: Recently my bluetooth headphones have started to cut out for a second every few minutes. After looking at the event viewer I noticed this occurs every instance. MMDevAPI: Audio device state changed Any idea what causes this to happen...
  10. Sound cuts out every few minutes since upgrading to windows 10

Sound cuts out every few minutes since upgrading to windows 10: Hi, Whenever i'm watching anything in "films and tv" or what was previously windows media player the sound cuts out every minute or so for about 3-4 seconds. I tried watching my shows on a newly downloaded version of VLC and the sound still cuts out. I've tried adjust the Hz...