Windows 10: USB Microphone Distortion/Static

Discus and support USB Microphone Distortion/Static in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lots of distortion and static coming from my usb condenser mic. It seems I've updated all necessary drivers and it still occurs. Any settings I should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenW918, Apr 3, 2022.

1. KenW918 Win User

USB Microphone Distortion/Static

Lots of distortion and static coming from my usb condenser mic. It seems I've updated all necessary drivers and it still occurs. Any settings I should adjust? Thank you.

:)

KenW918, Apr 3, 2022
  2. ToastKun Win User

Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted speaking audio.

Literally what the title says- My computer causes high pitched static/whining plus distorts whatever audio actually gets inputted. I've tried various things, like scanning my files with sfc /scannow, using DISM.exe, switching USB ports, using a USB Hub,
    to no avail. My Microphone is a Blue Yeti USB Microphone. I've had it for a few months now- and this issue has been persistent for around 2-3 months now. It's super annoying- as it destroys my friends ears and also ruins streams/recordings for me.

ToastKun, Apr 3, 2022
  3. ToastKun Win User
    Microphone audio being transmitted really distorted, sounds like I'm a radio host from the early 1940's or something

Like the title says, my microphone (Blue Yeti USB Microphone) is being distorted by windows. I've checked on a separate computer and the microphone sounded fine. Bought a USB Hub to remedy some background static (which worked) but now I have this issue.
    Help please?

ToastKun, Apr 3, 2022
  4. USB Microphone Distortion/Static

Microphone producing constant static!

Hey, I have a PC Windows 10, 64 bit which I recently got about a month or two ago. I have a headset which has a microphone that was working perfectly fine a few days or a week ago. Suddenly, the mic stops working and starts producing an obnoxious static
    sound which is constant.

It doesn't detect my voice or anything other than the constant static. The Microphone listed in Sound, then recording is 'Realtek High Definition Audio'. Please help! I've tried everything to fix the problem but it's not working!!!!

I've tried to uninstall and update the Realtek driver for it. I tried to reinstall the Microphone through Device Manager. I've tried to troubleshoot the Mic by troubleshooting the Recording Audio in 'Hardware and Sound' but it doesn't troubleshoot the static!!!

Please HELP!

John_hoang03, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

USB Microphone Distortion/Static

1. USB Microphone Distortion/Static - Similar Threads - USB Microphone Distortion

2. Recording Microphone Static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Microphone Static: So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends...
  3. Recording Microphone Static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording Microphone Static: So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends...
  4. USB Microphone Distortion/Static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone Distortion/Static: Lots of distortion and static coming from my usb condenser mic. It seems I've updated all necessary drivers and it still occurs. Any settings I should adjust? Thank you....
  5. USB Microphone Distortion/Static

USB Microphone Distortion/Static: Lots of distortion and static coming from my usb condenser mic. It seems I've updated all necessary drivers and it still occurs. Any settings I should adjust? Thank you....
  6. Microphone sounds distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone sounds distorted: Hi everyone,I just got a new Alienware laptop with Windows 11 and just can't seem to get the microphones to work properly. I have a Blue Yeti microphone and a few other less good ones. Whenever I try recording anything with them or when I listen to the device, I get really...
  7. Microphone sounds distorted

Microphone sounds distorted: Hi everyone,I just got a new Alienware laptop with Windows 11 and just can't seem to get the microphones to work properly. I have a Blue Yeti microphone and a few other less good ones. Whenever I try recording anything with them or when I listen to the device, I get really...
  8. Static noises / distortion in audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static noises / distortion in audio: I have a problem with static noises / distortion in my speakers, after launching PC these noises appears right away while I play some videos or music. I found the only way to remove them - is restarting PC, after that, all noises disappears. But this solution is not enough...
  9. Realtek Microphone Array sound is distorted/robotic with static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Microphone Array sound is distorted/robotic with static: This is the first time using microphone. I use google meets and and my coworkers told me the sound was really bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-microphone-array-sound-is-distortedrobotic/07d89468-e031-4c09-8e47-4c22b423089b
  10. Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted...: Literally what the title says- My computer causes high pitched static/whining plus distorts whatever audio actually gets inputted. I've tried various things, like scanning my files with sfc /scannow, using DISM.exe, switching USB ports, using a USB Hub, to no avail. My...