Windows 10: USB microphone/headphones use.

Discus and support USB microphone/headphones use. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I connected a USB microphone today, which is working fine. I can also hear the recording through my headphones. The issue is that I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcHarris6, May 18, 2020.

1. USB microphone/headphones use.

Hi, I connected a USB microphone today, which is working fine. I can also hear the recording through my headphones. The issue is that I would like to hear my voice through the headphones, when I'm recording, and I can't seem to find how to do this. I hope you can help thanks. I have so far spent about 3 hours trying to do what most technical people would take 5 minutes to do!

:)

MarcHarris6, May 18, 2020
  2. SupaCrow Win User

Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone

Okay, so I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10. I am using an Ultimate Ears Headphone with built in microphone. The problem is that i want to use the headphone part, but all the the laptop registers is the microphone.
    USB microphone/headphones use. [​IMG]

How can I change this, as i cannot watch videos without disturbing others.

SupaCrow, May 18, 2020
  3. mnsdfhrug Win User
    HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input

USB microphone/headphones use. [​IMG]

USB microphone/headphones use. c05240717.jpg

1. USB 2.0: 2
    2. LAN (Ethernet)
    3. HDMI out
    4. USB 3.0: 2
    5. Audio: Line in
    6. Audio: Line out
    7. Audio: Microphone
    Here are photos of the front and back of one of the HP pavilion desktops. As seen on the front, you can only plug in headphones, but not microphone so I can't use that. Looking at the back, I'm not sure what audio line in and line out means. Microphone can probably work with slot 7 but I'm not sure about the headphones.

I need the headphone and microphone ports to be very close to each other, so I can plug in a typical headset.

mnsdfhrug, May 18, 2020
  4. AliseReid Win User

USB microphone/headphones use.

Headphones, microphone issue.

The device is the default and I have updated the drivers. They say they are up to date. I'll answer your questions below.

• Are you getting any error message?
      • No error messages.
    • When did the issue start? It started last month sometime.
      • It goes in and out of doing what I want it to.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to the issue?
      • No changes were made.
    • Have you tried using a different headphone to isolate the issue?
      • Yes.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you d so far?
      • I have tried updating drivers, setting defaults, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, changing headphones, turning off the microphone, changing the settings in Realtek Manager.

I've tried a lot of stuff without any luck. I'm not sure what the issue is.

AliseReid, May 18, 2020
Thema:

USB microphone/headphones use.

1. USB microphone/headphones use. - Similar Threads - USB microphone headphones

2. Amplified noises when using headphone microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amplified noises when using headphone microphone: When in a call or playing a game with in game voice chat it makes the sound of the game amplified to a point where even turning the sound down to it's lowest barely helps. On top of that it also makes the sound, I don't know how to explain it, more dank I guess is a way you...
  3. Headphones as microphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones as microphones: My headphones are recognised microphones after replugging. I accidentally clicked microphones on this popup and pressed "do not show dialog again" , what is this popup and how do i get it back?...
  4. Headphones as microphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones as microphones: My headphones are recognised microphones after replugging. I accidentally clicked microphones on this popup and pressed "do not show dialog again" , what is this popup and how do i get it back?...
  5. Headphones as microphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Use headphone microphone under Windows?

Use headphone microphone under Windows?: Morning to all So I want to talk in meetings (GoToMeeting) over my headphone microphone. But it is not shown there, only my laptop microphone is shown, how do I change that? I can't find anything under the Windows settings TIA Kopfhörermikrofon unter Windows verwenden?
  7. Microphone issue when i'm using headphone

Microphone issue when i'm using headphone: I'm using Havit h2590bt wireless headpgone. When I connected the headphone the microphone didn't work. I connected it correctly and volume levels are ok. What should i do now?...
  8. Headphones microphone is not being used.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphones microphone is not being used.: I had selected for my computer to "not ask again" by accident to not use the microphone and I want for my computer to have the option of using the headphones microphone. I don't see it pop up when I plug it in anymore and I have looked up various ways to undo this but only to...
  9. Can't use the microphone included with my headphones?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use the microphone included with my headphones?: Hi. I'm on a new-ish dell laptop (windows 10), and whenver I plug in headphones (audiojack) that have a microphone, the mic is never detected by the computer. I've never had this issue with other computers (Mac). I don't know what else to say other than that I've looked...
  10. Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone: Okay, so I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10. I am using an Ultimate Ears Headphone with built in microphone. The problem is that i want to use the headphone part, but all the the laptop registers is the microphone. [img] How can I change this, as i cannot watch videos...