Windows 10: USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly

Discus and support USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my usb micophone (t.bone from thomann.de) called the t.bone and it's from thomann. It randomly disconnects and I only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GDTyron, Dec 6, 2018.

1. GDTyron Win User

USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly

Hello,

I have a problem with my usb micophone (t.bone from thomann.de) called the t.bone and it's from thomann. It randomly disconnects and I only know when it is disconnected when I try talking on discord. One day I noticed that it isn't discords problem but Windows 10 can't seem to find it connected through any of my usb ports. Sometimes it gets back online and works fine but most of time it disconnects. I tried fiddling around with the plugs but it won't fix itself. I also update my drivers fairly often with an application called SnappyDriver which works fine for what I can tell. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

:)

GDTyron, Dec 6, 2018

2. USB headset microphone not working

Hi,

This issue could have happened due to settings of your Microphone. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you check your Microphone is not disabled and set as default. You can follow these steps to check your microphone settings:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.
    • Now, right click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “Microphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the microphone is enabled.
    • You may also check if the microphone that you are using is set as default.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2018
  4. USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly

Headset's microphone is disconnected

I tried updating the drivers and using the troubleshooter, but sadly it did not help my problem. The microphone is still listed as disconnected and cannot be used, although it is fully functional.

P.S. the mic is also listed as a bluetooth device, but it is not wireless and is connected to the laptop via the microphone jack.

Dimitar_311, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly

1. USB Microphone is disconnecting randomly - Similar Threads - USB Microphone disconnecting

2. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  3. Usb devices randomly disconnect

Usb devices randomly disconnect: I am having an issue with my USB devices randomly disconnecting. I think it's because of my headphones but I'm not sure. Whenever I disconnect my headphones, the problem is gone. Usually what happens is my headphones randomly disconnect and I have to move the cord around the...
  4. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  5. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  6. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

7. Random USB Disconnect Notices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random USB Disconnect Notices: A couple days ago my laptop began to give about 15-20 disconnect notices at a time when a USB was disconnected. This happened with multiple devices. But more annoyingly, it is also giving the same spam of disconnect notifications at random intervals when no device has been...
  8. USB Ports Randomly Disconnect

USB Ports Randomly Disconnect: Hello All,Devices that I plug into my USB ports namely flash drives, two different brands randomly disconnect, and after a week of trying everything I can think of....I´m out of ideas. Every time I hear the three tones that Windows makes when a device is disconnected, I want...
  9. USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random: So I've been having a chronic issue that for a while hasn't popped up, but has today become absolutely insufferable. Occasionally, my pc will just, at random, decide to disconnect and then reconnect three of my devices connected to my USB ports. I have a total of four...
  10. USB device disconnects randomly.

USB device disconnects randomly.: I have a brand new windows 10 computer. I cannot keep my external usb sound card to stay connected. I have searched repeatedly for a solution to this from Microsoft. You always give the same generic advice, i.e. update drivers which the OS says are up to date, do a total...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb mic randomly disconnects

2. windows 10 usb microphone keeps disconnecting

3. michrophnoe disconects itself

4. headphone usb keeps reconnecting for no reason,
  5. microphone randomely disconnects,
  6. micorophone headset keeps disconnecting audio,
  7. usb sound with micorphone icon disconnecting ,
  8. usb microphone disconnecting windows 10,
  9. usb headset disconnects from pc the reconnects with no input,
  10. disconnecting microphone,
  11. how to fix microphone disconnecting windows 10,