Windows 10: USB MICROPHONE ISN'T BEING PICKED UP

Discus and support USB MICROPHONE ISN'T BEING PICKED UP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my usb microphone wont be recognized by my pc. ive looked up other people who have had the same issue and tried those methods to fix it, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by InarosH, Feb 23, 2021.

1. InarosH Win User

USB MICROPHONE ISN'T BEING PICKED UP

my usb microphone wont be recognized by my pc. ive looked up other people who have had the same issue and tried those methods to fix it, but nothing works. ive done everything from troubleshooting to reinstalling drivers and nothing of the sorts work. the light on the mic is on and every other thing i connect to the pc works perfectly fine its just my microphone

:)

InarosH, Feb 23, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 23, 2021
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Feb 23, 2021
  4. USB MICROPHONE ISN'T BEING PICKED UP

my microphone isn t working

configurationi Hello Angela,

Thank you for helping me, it is so nice to have your help. My answers to your questions are the next:

• I think that there are problems because it is a new laptop. A problem with the sistem concerning my web camera I solve it earlier, but the problem with my microphone I don't know how to solve it. I don't know why isn't working correctly.
    • The troubleshooting I tried so far were Microfon Configuration>Microphon>Config. the microphone for recognising the talk>Start> Microphon configuration. After this my computer can't solve the problem.
    • The windows version is 10.0.14393 Generare 14393 (I have to specific that my computer is in Romanian language).
    • I don't have any microphone, so I just used the one who is integrated in windows.
    I am waiting for your response as soon as possible.

alexandra1lxndr, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

USB MICROPHONE ISN'T BEING PICKED UP

1. USB MICROPHONE ISN'T BEING PICKED UP - Similar Threads - USB MICROPHONE ISN'T

2. PC not picking up USB microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not picking up USB microphone: I purchased a PC a few weeks ago, and two days ago I plugged in my USB microphone for the first time, a Rode USB mic, only to find the PC isn't reacting to it being plugged in at all. This is not an issue with the microphone, I booted up my old PC yesterday, plugged in the...
  3. PC not picking up USB microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not picking up USB microphone: I purchased a PC a few weeks ago, and two days ago I plugged in my USB microphone for the first time, a Rode USB mic, only to find the PC isn't reacting to it being plugged in at all. This is not an issue with the microphone, I booted up my old PC yesterday, plugged in the...
  4. PC not picking up USB microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone being detected by windows but no sound is being picked up

Microphone being detected by windows but no sound is being picked up: So I have been having issues with new computer trying to get my microphone sorted. I have a Turtle Beach wired headset and have an audio splitter connecting it to my desktop. I first tried the front panel connectors and then tried the audio panel on the motherboard at the...
  6. No Microphone is being picked up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Microphone is being picked up: I have two microphones; one on a Razer headset, the other on an Oculus Rift CV1. I started a Discord call with a buddy and noticed the app wasn't picking up my headset mic. I went to Windows Settings and found that when I tested the mic, Windows didn't pick anything up from...
  7. Windows not picking up USB microphone suddenly

Windows not picking up USB microphone suddenly: Im using a Blue Snowball USB microphone and for the last few weeks its been working fine, today however i went to use it and found it wasn't being picked up by any programs, it only appears in the device list as hidden. I've tried it in two USB ports and the power/connection...
  8. USB headset microphone not picking up input

USB headset microphone not picking up input: I just bought a HyperX Cloud II headset and I am trying to set it up to use for audio input and output. I have confirmed my headset works on my phone for input and output so I believe that the device is working properly. When I use the the given aux to USB controller I get...
  9. Microphone isn't picking up voice (Not privacy issue)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone isn't picking up voice (Not privacy issue): Hello. I am posting this after having read many different solutions on the internet for HOURS and still haven't found the one that works for me. Basically, my microphone isn't picking up any sound. I've tried this: - Drivers are up to date - I've tried different drivers...
  10. USB not being picked up by pc

USB not being picked up by pc: I tried to create Windows 10 media installation on USB flash drive using media creation tool but flash drive but does not show up on pc even though it is plugged in and when i checked device manager it states device is working properly...cannot reformat it...when media...