Windows 10: USB Microphone not being detected on start up.

Discus and support USB Microphone not being detected on start up. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So this is an issue that I already have a work-around for but is still annoying. My microphone seems to be undetectable by my PC until I unplug the UBS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyanTurner_657, Oct 25, 2023.

1. USB Microphone not being detected on start up.

So this is an issue that I already have a work-around for but is still annoying. My microphone seems to be undetectable by my PC until I unplug the UBS cord and plug it back in. The main thing that annoys me is that I have to do this every time my PC shuts down or restarts. The problem started when I accidently bumped the reset BIOS switch on the back of my motherboard trying to get a cord plugged in for context I currently live in a college dorm and it is very cramped. I'm not sure if the accidental BIOS reset changed a setting I originally had in the BIOS or if something happened to my aud

:)

RyanTurner_657, Oct 25, 2023
  2. binks Win User

USB microphone isn't detected

Do you mean this?

USB Microphone not being detected on start up. 275473d1587398547t-usb-microphone-isnt-detected-privacy-settings.png

USB Microphone not being detected on start up. 275474d1587398563t-usb-microphone-isnt-detected-privacy-settings1.png

If so, as you see, yes. At lest I think so...

binks, Oct 25, 2023
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    USB Microphone Not Detected

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Microphone connectivity, let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      Enter key.

• In the Troubleshooting window, click on
      View all option on the left pane.

• Click on Hardware and Devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 25, 2023
  4. USB Microphone not being detected on start up.

Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, Oct 25, 2023
Thema:

USB Microphone not being detected on start up.

1. USB Microphone not being detected on start up. - Similar Threads - USB Microphone being

2. USB Microphone not being detected on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone not being detected on start up.: So this is an issue that I already have a work-around for but is still annoying. My microphone seems to be undetectable by my PC until I unplug the UBS cord and plug it back in. The main thing that annoys me is that I have to do this every time my PC shuts down or restarts....
  3. USB Microphone randomly not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone randomly not being detected: Hi, I have an weird issue where my USB microphone Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ doesn't get recognized by Windows; randomly. This issue started happening ever since I've upgraded to Windows 11 and I can't recall being a problem on Windows 10. Also, I think it may started...
  4. USB Microphone randomly not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Microphone randomly not being detected: Hi, I have an weird issue where my USB microphone Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ doesn't get recognized by Windows; randomly. This issue started happening ever since I've upgraded to Windows 11 and I can't recall being a problem on Windows 10. Also, I think it may started...
  5. Microphone not being detected on windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not being detected on windows.: Recently I woke up, plugged in my microphone and it didn't work. So I thought it was just an issue with the computer so I restarted it and that still didn't work, so I decided to reinstall my drivers, go back to the last version, redownloaded windows and I just gave up....
  6. Microphone not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not being detected: I've had my laptop acer swift SF114-32 for about four months now and have been having an issue with setting up my microphone. For some reason, no matter what I do, it will not recognize any microphone I plug into the aux-port. I've tried going into device manager, but it...
  7. USB MICROPHONE ISN'T BEING PICKED UP

USB MICROPHONE ISN'T BEING PICKED UP: my usb microphone wont be recognized by my pc. ive looked up other people who have had the same issue and tried those methods to fix it, but nothing works. ive done everything from troubleshooting to reinstalling drivers and nothing of the sorts work. the light on the mic is...
  8. Microphone being detected by windows but no sound is being picked up

Microphone being detected by windows but no sound is being picked up: So I have been having issues with new computer trying to get my microphone sorted. I have a Turtle Beach wired headset and have an audio splitter connecting it to my desktop. I first tried the front panel connectors and then tried the audio panel on the motherboard at the...
  9. Headset with microphone not being detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset with microphone not being detected: Specs: Dell OptiPlex 5060 Windows 10 Black 3.5mm jack on front panel Green audio out jack on back panel I just bought a Steelseries Arctis 3 headset to use with my work computer (will also be using it for PS4). When plugged into the front jack, Windows does not recognize...
  10. USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED

USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED: ive recently got a samson g-track pro. but when i plug it into my computer, nothing happens. i can hear my voice with the voice monitoring, and i can see a solid green light on the microphone, so i know its on. when i plug my headphones into the back of it, i cant hear...