Windows 10: USB Microphone on windows 8/10 not working correct

Discus and support USB Microphone on windows 8/10 not working correct in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have a very good microphone, a arcano black 01 usb. I used on my windows 7 and he was very good, no noise, with a quality very very good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Germano Rabbit, Mar 14, 2020.

1. USB Microphone on windows 8/10 not working correct

Hello, i have a very good microphone, a arcano black 01 usb. I used on my windows 7 and he was very good, no noise, with a quality very very good.

But now i actualize for windows 10 e my microphone is a very bad, he recording so much noise, and my voice is very bad. So i was

searching for a answer and e see very peoples with the same problem.

summing up...

absolute every USB microfone not working well in windows 8 or 10, with did you buy a very expensive usb microphone, he will be a piece of ****. i'm sorry, but is the reality.

with you look your microphone properties in windows 8/10 ia able ADVANCED show just 1 king of quality. 2 channels, 16bit

EVERY USB MICROPHONE! EVERY ONE!!!!

Please microfone, help us, don't answer this with a automatic answer.

With you see, every person speak about this problem. Help us.

:)

Germano Rabbit, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    External microphone does not work

Hi Zarbab,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the microphone being in a disabled state. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open Control Panel and categorize to view by
      Small Icons.
    • Click on Speech Recognition and navigate to
      Advanced Speech Options > Microphone > Advanced
    • Check Real Conexant HD Audio, save the changes and exit
      Control Panel.
    • Restart the machine to see if the microphone works.

Meanwhile, you may also want to go through the troubleshooting suggestions given in the following articles and see if they help:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 14, 2020
  4. makesense Win User

USB Microphone on windows 8/10 not working correct

Windows 10 No microphone will work

Sorry about the long response time. Work sucks sometime.

I tried both a headset microphone and the usb microphone on another Windows 10 computer. It did not pick up any microphone signal and was showing the same emulated sound output as I noted before.

That is what is really bothering me. Both computers detect the microphones, yet output is being directed to them as well as any plugged in speaker/headphone.

makesense, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

USB Microphone on windows 8/10 not working correct

1. USB Microphone on windows 8/10 not working correct - Similar Threads - USB Microphone working

2. USB Microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone is not working: I need help getting my usb microphone to work. I checked the drivers and it says the best drivers are installed. There is nothing wrong with privacy settings.Others microphones usb headphone's mic, built-in are working fineIn input settings, there is no format I can choose....
  3. USB Microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Microphone is not working: I need help getting my usb microphone to work. I checked the drivers and it says the best drivers are installed. There is nothing wrong with privacy settings.Others microphones usb headphone's mic, built-in are working fineIn input settings, there is no format I can choose....
  4. USB microphone not working on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    USB microphone not working on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]As a PC gamer or regular user, on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, you may encounter microphone-related issues like Discord Mic not working, Microphone not plugged in, Zoom Microphone not working, Skype Audio or Microphone not working and so on. In this post,...
  5. USB Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphone not working: Hi , I pluged in my USB microphone it recognized it but i open Zoom or Meet to test the mic but i when i talk i cant hear anything Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microphone-not-working/3f09a62d-5849-45cb-986a-095caec83f1b
  6. USB Microphone Not Working

USB Microphone Not Working: So, there are probably a billion threads for these kinds of issues, but I haven't found a fix yet. When I try to connect my USB mic, my computer doesn't even detect it. It's like I haven't even plugged it in at all. Please help!...
  7. USB microphone not working

USB microphone not working: My USB microphone was working last time I used it but now that I have it plugged back in it won't pick up any sound/record. I checked privacy settings , sound settings, driver updates, uninstalling, restarting, unplugging, recording settings I have it set as default and I...
  8. Microphone not working correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone not working correctly: I've had this problem for months now, and it's become quite the issue considering I need a microphone for work now. Thankfully my laptop is still working, but I'm not sure how long that will last and it isn't a very convenient solution. Here's the deal: I have a gaming...
  9. USB Microphone on windows 8/10 not working correct

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Microphone on windows 8/10 not working correct: Hello, i have a very good microphone, a arcano black 01 usb. I used on my windows 7 and he was very good, no noise, with a quality very very good. But now i actualize for windows 10 e my microphone is a very bad, he recording so much noise, and my voice is very bad. So i...
  10. USB Microphone on Windows 10, Recognized but not working

USB Microphone on Windows 10, Recognized but not working: Hello, I've been struggling with this issue for approximately 2 months now. I have a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 hooked up to my Windows 10 PC. For more than a year the microphone has worked fine along with the headphones aspect; however, as of late my computer is no longer...