Windows 10: USB microphone stopped being recognized

Discus and support USB microphone stopped being recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have been using my MXL Tempo microphone for around a year now and everything has been perfect with it until now. Around 3 weeks ago my mic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheoValladares, Apr 6, 2020.

1. USB microphone stopped being recognized

Hello, I have been using my MXL Tempo microphone for around a year now and everything has been perfect with it until now. Around 3 weeks ago my mic stopped being recognized when I bought a boom arm for it and unplugged it and replugged it for setting all the cables and everything up, it worked for around a week and stopped being recognized, this USB microphone does not come with a driver that needs to be installed or anything, I tried everything

I tried unplugging and replugging everything

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers

I tried uninstalling USB devices and reinstalling them

I tried uninstalling the device and reinstalling it

I tried using a different USB cable

I tried using different USB ports

I even tried plugging it to my mac it wouldn't be recognized

I currently live in a third world countryEcuador and I work from podcasts and other forms of audio-related projects,this microphone is not currently being sold in my country or anything similar and this problem has really halted and disrupted my workflow. I would really appreciate it if anyone would be so kind of telling me a way of fixing it, even if it involves opening it up or reprogramming something, I have built and programmed many computers in the past. Please help me, I really need to get this mic up and running. Thank you very much.

:)

TheoValladares, Apr 6, 2020

2. my new microphone USB connected is not recognized by Windows 10. Suggestions

my new microphone (Insignia NS-Paum50/NS-Paum50-C) USB connected is not recognized by Windows 10. Suggestions.

LelandShapiro, Apr 6, 2020
  3. usb not recognized

Hello Ethan,

The USB port may have stopped responding after you remove or insert a USB device. When the port is in this state, it no longer recognizes any USB device. Aside from the troubleshooting steps you’ve performed, you can also scan the Device Manager for
    hardware changes. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • Click the Action tab.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes and follow the prompts to reinstall the missing driver.
    • Check the USB device if it is already working.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, Apr 6, 2020
  4. USB microphone stopped being recognized

USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

USB microphone stopped being recognized

1. USB microphone stopped being recognized - Similar Threads - USB microphone stopped

2. Microphone Permissions not being recognized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Permissions not being recognized?: Hello,A few days ago my computer stopped recognizing my permission for apps and websites to use my microphone headset. The audio is working perfectly, and I can hear through my headset as normal, however, when I attempt to join a video call or other website/app that requires...
  3. microphone not showing and not being recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone not showing and not being recognized: i have have raycon gaming headphones, i was having issues with them so i "forgot" them and reconnected them now the sound is working but the built in mic is not being recognized nor picked up by OBS...
  4. Microphone not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not being recognized by Windows: My microphone was working perfectly until 2 days ago when it randomly stopped being recognized by my PC. It's not in hidden devices in device manager and not in control panel and I cannot use it, however the light for the mic is still on and others have had this issue. Is...
  5. USB Microphone is not being recognized

USB Microphone is not being recognized: I have a usb microphone, and when I plug it in, my computer make the noise that windows makes when a new device is plugged in. But when I go to select it as my audio device, it does not show up in the input options. Furthermore, It also does not show up on device manager when...
  6. Headset microphone not being recognized

Headset microphone not being recognized: I have used this headset with the laptop before, and I have used both the mic and the headphones with it. However, I just went to use it again after some time, and my laptop doesn't recognize the mic with it. The sound still goes through the headphones, and it registers it as...
  7. Microphone not being recognized by computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone not being recognized by computer: Ok I have a headset with a singular 3.5mm jack at the end. It came with a 1-2 spliter so i can plug in my microphone and audio however, the microphone isnt recognised at all Ive plugged the singular jack into a mobile device and the microphone worked I have no clue why this...
  8. Microphone being recognized as headphones

Microphone being recognized as headphones: I am using a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series 2-in-1 laptop. I do not have Realtek HD Audio Manager. I have tried getting it, but it wouldn't run. I plugged my 4 pin microphone into the combined headphones/mic port. The mic, however, is being recognized as "Headphones" in the...
  9. Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop

Microphone stopped being recognized on laptop: for 2 months i recorded audio with a blue nessie microphone, and i never had a problem with recording. a few days ago, i went to record myself, but i couldn't hear anything from the microphone, not did i hear anything when i recorded. i first checked my cabals and made sure...
  10. Microphone Not Being Properly Recognized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Not Being Properly Recognized: Recently, the popup that allows you to pick what device you've plugged into the audio jack has stopped showing up. How do I re-enable this? It knows that something is plugged in because i can hear the audio through my headset, however it seems to think that im just using...