Windows 10: Usb microphone too silent

Discus and support Usb microphone too silent in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i have a Razer microphone called Razer Seiren X. It is a USB mic and for me it is to quiet. It is already on max volume but i can´t see the bass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Leo(AL), Nov 29, 2019.

1. Leo(AL) Win User

Usb microphone too silent

So i have a Razer microphone called Razer Seiren X. It is a USB mic and for me it is to quiet. It is already on max volume but i can´t see the bass boost option. Is there a way to fix this without having a program in the background to make the mic louder?

:)

Leo(AL), Nov 29, 2019

2. USB headset microphone not working

Hi,

This issue could have happened due to settings of your Microphone. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you check your Microphone is not disabled and set as default. You can follow these steps to check your microphone settings:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.
    • Now, right click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “Microphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the microphone is enabled.
    • You may also check if the microphone that you are using is set as default.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

USB Microphone Not Detected

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Microphone connectivity, let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      Enter key.

• In the Troubleshooting window, click on
      View all option on the left pane.

• Click on Hardware and Devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Usb microphone too silent - Similar Threads - Usb microphone too

2. Microphone too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone too low: HiI have a problem with my microphone. When I try to use my microphone I can't hear it. I only hear it if I scream in it. I have already tried everything like max volume, windows updates, driver updates, microphone booster but it still is very low. I thought maybe it was my...
  3. Microphone keeps going silent randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone keeps going silent randomly: I'm not really sure where else to ask so here we go. The problem is that my microphone will randomly go silent, not muted or disabled, just silent and no audio is received. I'm running the latest version of Windows 11, although this problem has happened before changing to...
  4. Microphone keeps going silent randomly

Microphone keeps going silent randomly: I'm not really sure where else to ask so here we go. The problem is that my microphone will randomly go silent, not muted or disabled, just silent and no audio is received. I'm running the latest version of Windows 11, although this problem has happened before changing to...
  5. Headset too loud through usb microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset too loud through usb microphone: I have connected my usb michyperx quadcast s to the pc with windows 10updated, and in the 3.5mm jack of the mic I have connected my headset. So, I have set the default playback to the mic, and, sometimes when I change the Windows playback volume, it get extremely loud in the...
  6. Headset too loud through usb microphone

Headset too loud through usb microphone: I have connected my usb michyperx quadcast s to the pc with windows 10updated, and in the 3.5mm jack of the mic I have connected my headset. So, I have set the default playback to the mic, and, sometimes when I change the Windows playback volume, it get extremely loud in the...
  7. Headset too loud through usb microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microphone too quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are telling me it is too quiet. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and nothing changed. My mic works good on my phone. I tried multiple headphones and earphones, but all of them are too quiet, but...
  9. USB microphone too silent

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB microphone too silent: we need a boost option for our USB microphones.this is my third USB microphone and still, people complain I'm too silent. if I check the volumes of the USB microphone recording, it's silly silent, it's almost useless. Windows10 needs a boost option for our USB microphones....
  10. Low, silent, muted recording input, level, volume on USB microphone in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low, silent, muted recording input, level, volume on USB microphone in Windows 10: I have had a Microsoft Surface Pro v4 for several years, and I just reset it to factory settings and upgraded all the software to find out my the recording level on my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 was so low as to be inaudible in recordings. After lots of distractions and...