Windows 10: USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or...

Discus and support USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Using a Samson Q2U. This issue is beyond annoying. submitted by /u/BioSkiBum [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BioSkiBum, Jan 14, 2020.

1. USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or...

Using a Samson Q2U. This issue is beyond annoying.

submitted by /u/BioSkiBum
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BioSkiBum, Jan 14, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 14, 2020
  3. usb keyboard and mouse not working, unless unplug and plug it back

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers
    (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

a) Open Device Manager.

b) Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

c) Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

d) Right-click the first USB controller under
    Universal Serial Bus controllers
    , and then click Uninstall to remove it.

e) Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under
    Universal Serial Bus controllers.

f) Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and

g) Reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 14, 2020
  4. USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or...

usb keyboard and mouse not working, unless unplug and plug it back

Bought new Intel NUC and new hard disk. Installed Windows 10 (fresh install, not upgraded) using DVD.

Keyboard and mouse not working, both using USB. Unless i unplug it from usb port then plug it back. I have to do it every time, otherwise i can't login to Windows, so annoying.

Computer modal:

Intel NUC NUC5i5RYH

Windows 10 64bit

HDD:

1TB

RAM:

16GB

火星人™Martian, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or...

1. USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or... - Similar Threads - USB microphone won't

2. Microphone not plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not plugged in: [img] 146569
  3. PC can't wake from sleep unless I unplug attached USB devices

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC can't wake from sleep unless I unplug attached USB devices: Hi all, My computer was working just fine until few weeks ago. When it goes into sleep mode, either by itself, or by pressing the sleep button, it can't wake up like it usually would - hitting the keyboard or moving the mouse. It can't wake up even if I press the power...
  4. microphone is not "Plugged in"

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone is not "Plugged in": So up until 3 days ago the microphone in my headphones were working perfectly. But then I updated my computer and now the computer says that my headphones are working which they are but it also says that my microphone is not plugged in which they are because they are in my...
  5. Headset Microphone status is "not plugged in" and does not register input.

Headset Microphone status is "not plugged in" and does not register input.: Hi, I am trying to record audio from my digital piano (Korg LP-380) onto my Surface Pro 3. To do this I am using a male/male 3.5mm cable to connect the two devices https://imgur.com/gXcIknP. Here is the PC's system info https://imgur.com/vEoiQqS In the recording devices...
  6. USB keyboards become unresponsive after unplugging/plugging three times

USB keyboards become unresponsive after unplugging/plugging three times: I have an odd problem with my USB keyboards on my Windows 10 machine. If I unplug them and plug them back in ~three times, they become unresponsive. The keyboards are still recognized by the machine and shows up under Devices, but won't send anything when I type on them....
  7. USB plug and Play microphone not working properly

USB plug and Play microphone not working properly: Hi, I have a problem with thi plug and play devices, its a microphone and the problem is it's too quiet. The solution I've found is to uninstall the device form the USB tab in devmgmt.msc, reboot the system and then plug in the microphone and let windows re-install it. Now,...
  8. BSOD on sleep and unplugging USBs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on sleep and unplugging USBs: Hi, I recently installed Windows 10 and have been experiencing frequent BSOD ever since. I get them when I put my computer on sleep when I leave my desk or when it goes to sleep automatically. It was also happening when I unplug my USB splitter (which was not a problem in...
  9. Microphone 'Not plugged in'?

Microphone 'Not plugged in'?: I have recently updated from windows 8.1 to 10. After the update, I plugged in my headphones where the speakers are perfectly fine (playback device) but why does the microphone (recording device) say 'not plugged in' when it clearly is? It was perfectly working on windows 8.1...
  10. microsoft keyboard will not turn off screensaver unless I unplug usb

microsoft keyboard will not turn off screensaver unless I unplug usb: Screensaver is on. I touch a button on the keyboard and nothing happens. If I unplug the USB radio and replace it, then it works. 95800