Windows 10: USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or...

Discus and support USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Using a Samson Q2U. This issue is beyond annoying. submitted by /u/BioSkiBum [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BioSkiBum, Jan 14, 2020.

1. USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or...

Using a Samson Q2U. This issue is beyond annoying.

submitted by /u/BioSkiBum
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BioSkiBum, Jan 14, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 14, 2020
  3. usb keyboard and mouse not working, unless unplug and plug it back

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers
    (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

a) Open Device Manager.

b) Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

c) Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

d) Right-click the first USB controller under
    Universal Serial Bus controllers
    , and then click Uninstall to remove it.

e) Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under
    Universal Serial Bus controllers.

f) Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and

g) Reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 14, 2020
  4. USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or...

usb keyboard and mouse not working, unless unplug and plug it back

Bought new Intel NUC and new hard disk. Installed Windows 10 (fresh install, not upgraded) using DVD.

Keyboard and mouse not working, both using USB. Unless i unplug it from usb port then plug it back. I have to do it every time, otherwise i can't login to Windows, so annoying.

Computer modal:

Intel NUC NUC5i5RYH

Windows 10 64bit

HDD:

1TB

RAM:

16GB

火星人™Martian, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or...

1. USB microphone won't register unless unplugged and re-plugged in after sleeping computer or... - Similar Threads - USB microphone won't

2. USB Keyboard is not connecting after unplugged and plugged-in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Keyboard is not connecting after unplugged and plugged-in: Hola,No funciona correctamente el plug and play con mi telcadoNormalmente los dispositivos USB son "Plug & Play", debería conectarse si se desconecta y se enchufa, pero no fue así. El teclado funciona, así que intente reiniciar la máquina con el teclado ya conectado. En ese...
  3. USB mouse not working after boot-up until unplugged/re-plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB mouse not working after boot-up until unplugged/re-plugged: The mouse is a Logitech G400. It works in bios, but for about a month I've nearly always needed to unplug and re-plug it before it will work in Windows. I'm now on 1709 Build 19045.272.Tried to update BIOS - not helped.Tried to update AMD USB Chipset driver - not helpedTried...
  4. USB mouse not working after boot-up until unplugged/re-plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB mouse not working after boot-up until unplugged/re-plugged: The mouse is a Logitech G400. It works in bios, but for about a month I've nearly always needed to unplug and re-plug it before it will work in Windows. I'm now on 1709 Build 19045.272.Tried to update BIOS - not helped.Tried to update AMD USB Chipset driver - not helpedTried...
  5. USB mouse not working after boot-up until unplugged/re-plugged

6. Laptop won't start unless plugged in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't start unless plugged in.: I recently had the battery on my laptop a Lenovo T14s Thinkpad replaced, and have had problems with getting it to start. When I turn it on, it shuts itself off a few seconds into the startup screen unless it is connected to a charger. After startup it can run off battery...
  7. Keyboard registered but not working after re-plugging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard registered but not working after re-plugging: Hi dear Windows10 community! I like to switch my keyboards from time to time and I just noticed that as soon as i unplug any USB keyboard and plug it back in, it will no longer work until the PC has been restarted. This is the case with my CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S and...
  8. All USB devices stop working unless I unplug/ re-plug a USB device back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All USB devices stop working unless I unplug/ re-plug a USB device back in: * I previously posted this in /r/techsupport but did not get any solutions to the problem * I've had this Windows 10 computer for about 3-4 years now and up until a few days ago it was working perfectly fine with no problems. Yesterday, my computer wouldn't detect my PS3...
  9. USB Keyboard is not connecting after unplugged and plugged-in

USB Keyboard is not connecting after unplugged and plugged-in: Hi, I am using this PC HP for 2 years with same USB keyboard Dell, suddenly yesterday the keyboard was not working, normally USB devices are "Plug & Play" it should connect if unplug and plugged-in but it didn't work so give a try to reboot the machine then keyboard...
  10. BSOD on sleep and unplugging USBs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on sleep and unplugging USBs: Hi, I recently installed Windows 10 and have been experiencing frequent BSOD ever since. I get them when I put my computer on sleep when I leave my desk or when it goes to sleep automatically. It was also happening when I unplug my USB splitter (which was not a problem in...