Windows 10: USB microscope software on windows 10

Discus and support USB microscope software on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi all my laptop wont recognize my USB microscope and the software wont work now has anyone else got a similar problem of know of any fixes cheers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamieMitchell3, Jul 7, 2019.

1. USB microscope software on windows 10

hi all my laptop wont recognize my USB microscope and the software wont work now has anyone else got a similar problem of know of any fixes cheers

:)

JamieMitchell3, Jul 7, 2019

2. USB Microscope

I am thinking of getting a USB microscope for my 10 year old grandson for Christmas and looking for suggestions and advice in what to look for, and what to avoid.

Some are clearly marketed as toys, and look like toys too. I would rather it look (feel and behave) like a serious device rather than a toy. But it has to be simple enough for a 10 year old to use without getting frustrated too.

I am open to ideas and suggestion. Budget is under $100.

Thanks.

Bill_Bright, Jul 7, 2019
  3. How to connect USB microscope to Windows Phone

Hi,

I tried to connect USB microscope to Windows Phone with adapter ( USB micro B male to USB micro B female M/F coupler converter ) but phone is not able to recongnize the device.

I want to connect USB microscope to my Windows phone.

USB microscope is connecting to Windows PC.

Please suggest.

Thanks

MaheshPurandare, Jul 7, 2019
  4. USB microscope software on windows 10

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

USB microscope software on windows 10

1. USB microscope software on windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB microscope software

2. Usb microscope/camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb microscope/camera: Please help this is day three of trying to accesss my camera. The screen is black. I've adjusted my security settings the built in camera works. I've uninstalled reinstalled. I've turned access off to my camera turned it back on and restatrted computer. I tries 5 apps before...
  3. Mail received prints microscopic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail received prints microscopic: Don't know how it happened, but when I print my emails received personal: the font is so small I can barely read it. When viewing it, it's fine. It's just the printing. Thanks, Denise...
  4. Activation of Microscope FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Microscope FSX: I activated the program when I installed it, but now 30 minutes later it is asking again. Before I had a chance to get the code, the screen went blank. How now can I activate it?...
  5. supereyes stopped working , microscope not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    supereyes stopped working , microscope not working: can't get my microscope to work anymore on supereyes, problem started after an update to either windows or Microsoft . tried updating drivers for usb devices. tried uninstalling supereyes and reinstalling , nothing works . HELP !!!!...
  6. usb microscope Carson eFlex?

usb microscope Carson eFlex?: How do I turn on and operate my Carson eFlex microscope on my HP laptop? George Forest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microscope-carson-eflex/96034387-8120-444e-9222-025bba5b4b55
  7. Windows 10 on USB with included software and updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on USB with included software and updates?: Hello everyone! So, i know how to create a windows 10 bootable USB, BUT i was wondering if it is possible to also include software in this bootable USB for example, spotify, steam and the like that gets installed along side windows 10. And also all updates up until the...
  8. USB microscope

USB microscope: I have an Androstar usb microscope. I can't get it to initiate . Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microscope/fbb0e349-24d6-4412-87a9-6fd0de5cbeb6
  9. Unable to use Microscope camera

Unable to use Microscope camera: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  10. Plugable microscope won't work now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plugable microscope won't work now: After the new update my digital scope won't work. I get this error [img] . I reinstalled the drivers, tried different software and still get this error. Any suggestions? 109626

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb microscope software windows 10

2. digital microscope software windows 10

3. digital microscope windows 10

4. usb microscope windows 10,
  5. USB Microscope Software,
  6. software for usb microscope,
  7. microscope app for windows,
  8. app for usb microscope,
  9. aveo usb microscope software,
  10. usb digital microscope windows 10,
  11. usb microscope app windows,