Windows 10: USB microscope

Discus and support USB microscope in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Androstar usb microscope. I can't get it to initiate . Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinLambert35, Feb 15, 2019.

1. USB microscope

I have an Androstar usb microscope. I can't get it to initiate . Help!

:)

KevinLambert35, Feb 15, 2019

2. USB Microscope

I am thinking of getting a USB microscope for my 10 year old grandson for Christmas and looking for suggestions and advice in what to look for, and what to avoid.

Some are clearly marketed as toys, and look like toys too. I would rather it look (feel and behave) like a serious device rather than a toy. But it has to be simple enough for a 10 year old to use without getting frustrated too.

I am open to ideas and suggestion. Budget is under $100.

Thanks.

Bill_Bright, Feb 15, 2019
  3. How to connect USB microscope to Windows Phone

Hi,

I tried to connect USB microscope to Windows Phone with adapter ( USB micro B male to USB micro B female M/F coupler converter ) but phone is not able to recongnize the device.

I want to connect USB microscope to my Windows phone.

USB microscope is connecting to Windows PC.

Please suggest.

Thanks

MaheshPurandare, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Narzan Q. Win User

USB microscope

My USB microscope stoped working

I have USB microscope and this is the hardware number:
    USB\VID_05E3&PID_0510&REV_0509&MI_00

And the PC recognize it as Lenovo easy camera.
    And it's true.

My OS: windows 10

What I have tried:

• Uninstall all drivers and install them again.
    • Uninstall USB hubs and install them again.
    • Connect the Microscope to other PC and it works!
    • Update windows 10 and drivers.
    • Connect it to different USB port.
    • Remove all USB devices and just connect the microscope.
    • I have tried different apps with it, the same thing "black screen"
    • also I have restarted the PC several times.
    • Also removed the USB cable and solder new one to be sure not from the wire.
    • There is no errors at all in device maneger.

I usually use the built in camera app that came with windows 10 to show the microscope.

I was using the microscope, then sadenly black screen, all apps detect the microscope, but it's just black screen, no image, I thought the microscope have a problem, but It's works on other PC.

I just found this in the event of the device

Can anybody help me to make it works again!?

Narzan Q., Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

USB microscope

1. USB microscope - Similar Threads - USB microscope

2. My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...: Every time I connect my USB drive to my computer, I'm met with a message asking me to format the drive before use. If anyone has encountered a similar situation or knows of a way to bypass the formatting prompt and retrieve the data safely, your advice would be invaluable....
  3. My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My USB drive is asking to be formatted when I plug it in. Is there a way to access the data...: Every time I connect my USB drive to my computer, I'm met with a message asking me to format the drive before use. If anyone has encountered a similar situation or knows of a way to bypass the formatting prompt and retrieve the data safely, your advice would be invaluable....
  4. How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?: Hi,I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop a HP Victus 15-fb0015nr, but it won't get past the 'Install a driver' part, and I can't open my USB drive in Notepad. How do I fix this? I really don't want to have to manually deploy the WIM to the SSD again, I've already done...
  5. How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?

How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?: Hi,I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop a HP Victus 15-fb0015nr, but it won't get past the 'Install a driver' part, and I can't open my USB drive in Notepad. How do I fix this? I really don't want to have to manually deploy the WIM to the SSD again, I've already done...
  6. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  7. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  8. Usb microscope/camera

Usb microscope/camera: Please help this is day three of trying to accesss my camera. The screen is black. I've adjusted my security settings the built in camera works. I've uninstalled reinstalled. I've turned access off to my camera turned it back on and restatrted computer. I tries 5 apps before...
  9. usb microscope Carson eFlex?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb microscope Carson eFlex?: How do I turn on and operate my Carson eFlex microscope on my HP laptop? George Forest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microscope-carson-eflex/96034387-8120-444e-9222-025bba5b4b55
  10. USB microscope software on windows 10

USB microscope software on windows 10: hi all my laptop wont recognize my USB microscope and the software wont work now has anyone else got a similar problem of know of any fixes cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microscope-software-on-windows-10/8dcdc266-97a3-4d9a-b7e3-4894e95b43af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb microscope software windows 10

2. usb microscope hookup on windows 10 honme

3. digital microscope app windows 10

4. USB\VID_05E3&PID_0510&REV_0815&MI_00,
  5. USB MICROSCOPE DRIVER FOR WIN10,
  6. usb microscope driver windows 10,
  7. digital microscope software for windows 10,
  8. usb microscope for win 10 apps