Windows 10: USB modem BSOD WDF error

Discus and support USB modem BSOD WDF error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a us robotics 5637 modem on a brand new dell machine with windows 10. modem dials out fine but on disconnect sequence it BSOD. i have updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeffrey Goodall, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:42 PM.

1. USB modem BSOD WDF error

I have a us robotics 5637 modem on a brand new dell machine with windows 10. modem dials out fine but on disconnect sequence it BSOD. i have updated the drivers and firmware on the modem, done all windows updates, and removed the usb controller from device manager and let it reinstall. still having this issue. i even tried the old modem, same exact problem. Software i am using is Linear Accessbase 2000.

:)

Jeffrey Goodall, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

HSPA USB Modem

Hi,

To find out more about the modem issues that you’re experiencing after installing Creators Update, we just have a few questions for you:

• Can your laptop still detect the modem when you plug it in?

• What's the make and model of your laptop?

• What's the make and model of your USB modem?

• Is the modem plug-and-play or do you have to install a separate software to make it work?

• Do you receive an error message? If yes, please post a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

• Which network driver is on your laptop?

Note: To check the network drivers on your device, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Device Manager.

• Click the drop-down arrow under Network Adapter.

We look forward to your response.

3. BSheep1 Win User
    wdf.01000.sys BSOD

I've been struggling with BSOD for the longest time, and one of the common error related files is "wdf.01000.sys." Can anyone assist me in settling this issue?

4. USB modem BSOD WDF error

USB Modem can't use in Laptop

Hi Seikh,

We may need to do further investigation to isolate the issue and its cause. Are you getting any error messages when trying to plug in your USB modem? If so, please send us a screenshot. Are there any error codes showing in Device Manager? Have you tried
    running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter? If you haven't done so, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. You may refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Thema:

USB modem BSOD WDF error

1. USB modem BSOD WDF error - Similar Threads - USB modem BSOD

2. USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10: I've had to recently reset my PC to upgrade to Windows 10 1809. This is done but my Modem no longer works. It is a USB Conexant model, one of these: [img] I have the CD with drivers and have tried them all. Tried downloading various drivers/Windows Update etc. This...
  3. wdf.01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wdf.01000.sys BSOD: I've been struggling with BSOD for the longest time, and one of the common error related files is "wdf.01000.sys." Can anyone assist me in settling this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdf01000sys-bsod/31ac9bdf-34d9-4745-b141-f1f13eb484f9
  4. BSOD on Hibernation always happens HP Envy WDF Violation 0x0000010d

BSOD on Hibernation always happens HP Envy WDF Violation 0x0000010d: I've ran through every possible fix on the internet in regards to fixing this issue. It's most likely related to bad driver, but I'm not sure which one. Each time I put the system in hibernation mode it crashes with the WDF Violation. There is no exception. I do not have any...
  5. wdf violations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wdf violations: anybody suddenly getting multiple wdf violations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdf-violations/4df1a4ff-09fc-43c9-b048-76a70b49aa5e
  6. D Link DWP 156 USB Modem

D Link DWP 156 USB Modem: D Link DWP 156 USB Modem is blocked from installing its software on windows 10 may I know the reason? also I would like to know the work around for installing it....
  7. Crash after setting up Nokia USB Modem

Crash after setting up Nokia USB Modem: Hi. I have a Nokia Asha Device. I have connected it by USB and setted up dial up connection to number "*99#"., it'll cause my phone's internet be shared to pc, but when I connect, the Windows crashes. minidump said that it caused by ntoskrnl.exe, the file has attached....
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time connecting USB Modem

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time connecting USB Modem: So now after continuously getting about 8-9 BSOD's back to back while connecting my phone as usb modem , it has started to bother me too much *Sad It occurs only after i connect my 3g phone as an internet modem. I have included the dump files using dm_log_collector...
  9. USB Modem is working but is not currently available on mode command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Modem is working but is not currently available on mode command: Why is that my device which is a usb-type broadband is not working. My first suspicion would be that the driver fails so I checked on the device manager and it has 3 drivers installed 2 on the ports and one in the modem. I change the device manager view as view devices by...
  10. USB modem disables Ethernet and WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB modem disables Ethernet and WiFi: Hi I have a program called Connectify Dispatch that enable multiple internet connections load balancing, which speed up downloads mostly and sometimes web browsing, my problem that is whenever I use an USB modem Ethernet and WiFi internet stops, this happened since windows 8...