Windows 10: USB modem BSOD WDF error

Discus and support USB modem BSOD WDF error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a us robotics 5637 modem on a brand new dell machine with windows 10. modem dials out fine but on disconnect sequence it BSOD. i have updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeffrey Goodall, Jul 11, 2019.

1. USB modem BSOD WDF error

I have a us robotics 5637 modem on a brand new dell machine with windows 10. modem dials out fine but on disconnect sequence it BSOD. i have updated the drivers and firmware on the modem, done all windows updates, and removed the usb controller from device manager and let it reinstall. still having this issue. i even tried the old modem, same exact problem. Software i am using is Linear Accessbase 2000.

:)

Jeffrey Goodall, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

HSPA USB Modem

Hi,

To find out more about the modem issues that you’re experiencing after installing Creators Update, we just have a few questions for you:

• Can your laptop still detect the modem when you plug it in?

• What's the make and model of your laptop?

• What's the make and model of your USB modem?

• Is the modem plug-and-play or do you have to install a separate software to make it work?

• Do you receive an error message? If yes, please post a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

• Which network driver is on your laptop?

Note: To check the network drivers on your device, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Device Manager.

• Click the drop-down arrow under Network Adapter.

We look forward to your response.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 11, 2019
  3. BSheep1 Win User
    wdf.01000.sys BSOD

I've been struggling with BSOD for the longest time, and one of the common error related files is "wdf.01000.sys." Can anyone assist me in settling this issue?

BSheep1, Jul 11, 2019
  4. USB modem BSOD WDF error

USB Modem can't use in Laptop

Hi Seikh,

We may need to do further investigation to isolate the issue and its cause. Are you getting any error messages when trying to plug in your USB modem? If so, please send us a screenshot. Are there any error codes showing in Device Manager? Have you tried
    running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter? If you haven't done so, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. You may refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

USB modem BSOD WDF error

1. USB modem BSOD WDF error - Similar Threads - USB modem BSOD

2. USB Modem Has No Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Modem Has No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up the phone. I have tried many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  3. USB Modem No Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Modem No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up. I have tried very many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  4. USB Modem No Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Modem No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up. I have tried very many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  5. Usb Modem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Usb Modem: Hello, I am using usb modem Huawei for the intenet on my pc and everything is working but the microsoft store and xbox app. When I switch to Wi-fi everything works fine. Why ? Error code : 0x80131500...
  6. WDF Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDF Violation BSOD: Hello, I have been having issues with a laptop getting multiple BSOD a week with WDF Violation error I was hoping someone could help me please. Linked is a onedrive of a mini dump file + speccy +...
  7. stopcode error with wdf violation?

stopcode error with wdf violation?: Hi, When i shutdown my laptop Dell so it give me an error of stopcode error and further WDF violation. How to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-error-with-wdf-violation/45fd9171-876e-4a04-a1d6-6979f1ebfe4c
  8. Roaming with a USB cellular modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming with a USB cellular modem: While trying to roam internationally with a USB cellular modem I am unable to select any network other than the home network and therefore unable to connect. The instructions say you can chooseSearch for networks, and then select another cellular network, but there is no...
  9. DWM-157 USB Modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DWM-157 USB Modem: DWM-157 gets disconnected when plugged in after window 10 after system update, which windows 10 was newly installed. D-Link when is enter connect after connecting to my USB port, it shows ERROR ID 720. kindly advise me how to get connected....
  10. wdf.01000.sys BSOD

wdf.01000.sys BSOD: I've been struggling with BSOD for the longest time, and one of the common error related files is "wdf.01000.sys." Can anyone assist me in settling this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdf01000sys-bsod/31ac9bdf-34d9-4745-b141-f1f13eb484f9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linear accessbase2000 windows 10 BSOD

2. windows 10 us robotics modem model 5637 bluescreen after disconnect

3. Blue screen and WDF_VIOLATION when using USB modem model 5637 after upgrading to windows 10

4. US Robotics modem crashes windows 10 stop code wdf_violation,
  5. linear accessbase 2000 crashes windows 10 stop code wdf_violation,
  6. wdf violation usb modem