Windows 10: USB Modem is working but is not currently available on mode command

Discus and support USB Modem is working but is not currently available on mode command in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is that my device which is a usb-type broadband is not working. My first suspicion would be that the driver fails so I checked on the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nullstrike, Aug 16, 2017.

1. USB Modem is working but is not currently available on mode command

Why is that my device which is a usb-type broadband is not working.
    My first suspicion would be that the driver fails so I checked on the device manager and it has 3 drivers installed 2 on the ports and one in the modem. I change the device manager view as view devices by connection and I see that these 3 drivers are under USB Composite Device. These 3 are all working properly I even query test the modem and it returns a successful result.
    Now, I tried to run the mode command on cmd and there is no COM port listed and when I tried to do mode COM5 - it says Device COM5 is not currently available.
    My operating system is Windows 10 v.1703

:)

nullstrike, Aug 16, 2017

2. i have changed my password and forgot it in my nokia lumia 520...is there any way that i can get my phone unlocked....if there is any way what is that?

Plzz tell me a way to unlock my mobile Nokia lumia 520

but it is not working.....:'(:'(, Aug 16, 2017
  3. Nokia 6120 Classic USB Modem is not working properly

same problem

I cant get connected to the network, I've tried with the pc suite tool and with the "connect to a network" command in vista. Im using Vista home premium 64, and for almost a year my modem connection worked properly but the last weeks it started to fail.

Im running on Fedora 11 and the internet connection using the cellphone y working good so it is not a hardware issue, I also tried to connect from another pc running under XP and also worked fine.

lolopo321321, Aug 16, 2017
Thema:

USB Modem is working but is not currently available on mode command

1. USB Modem is working but is not currently available on mode command - Similar Threads - USB Modem working

2. FINGERPRINT READER NOT WORKING . SHOWING IT IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FINGERPRINT READER NOT WORKING . SHOWING IT IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: System Model VivoBook_ASUSLaptop M1603QA_M1603QA System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. SIR,my fingerprint scanner is showing that we couldnt find a fingerprint scanner compatible to windows hello . pls help...
  3. FINGERPRINT READER NOT WORKING . SHOWING IT IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FINGERPRINT READER NOT WORKING . SHOWING IT IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: System Model VivoBook_ASUSLaptop M1603QA_M1603QA System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. SIR,my fingerprint scanner is showing that we couldnt find a fingerprint scanner compatible to windows hello . pls help...
  4. USB Modem No Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Modem No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up. I have tried very many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  5. USB Modem No Audio

USB Modem No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up. I have tried very many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  6. What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop

What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop: I have a desktop computer with Windows 11. I am trying to find a USB modem that will work with my system, with Verizon as my internet provider. I know I can get a wireless modem, but prefer a USB.Thank you...
  7. Usb Modem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Usb Modem: Hello, I am using usb modem Huawei for the intenet on my pc and everything is working but the microsoft store and xbox app. When I switch to Wi-fi everything works fine. Why ? Error code : 0x80131500...
  8. Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10: I have Huawei E220 USB modem that I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 laptop. When I connect it via USB it picks up as a CD drive (VMCLite V2.2.2.1) and when I try installing the software, it starts installing and shows a progress bar on the bottom right that keeps moving...
  9. USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10: I've had to recently reset my PC to upgrade to Windows 10 1809. This is done but my Modem no longer works. It is a USB Conexant model, one of these: [img] I have the CD with drivers and have tried them all. Tried downloading various drivers/Windows Update etc. This...
  10. "Service is currently not available."

"Service is currently not available.": Since a week all my msn apps (news, financial, weather, sports etc.) just show "Service is currently not available.". Interestingly, the live tiles still work. I've tried the following: Reinstall the apps Reset Windows Store (run wsreset.exe as admin) Run sfc /scannow Run...