Windows 10: usb monitors using graphics card

Discus and support usb monitors using graphics card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i plan to put a gaming rig into a custom made small case and stuff and then attach a display that folds to become like a laptop like thing and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by isaac177, Mar 10, 2019.

1. isaac177 Win User

usb monitors using graphics card

So i plan to put a gaming rig into a custom made small case and stuff and then attach a display that folds to become like a laptop like thing and i want to hook up the graphics card (GTX 1660 Ti) to my usb monitor im using instead of just using its own external card or whatever it uses. It is a 16 inch fhd monitor from AOC. It has usb female on the back. I have seen HDMI to USB adapters but they seem to be for using a monitor with usb like mine already is. I would like to have the display show on boot and also be able to game too at the speed of a GTX 1660 Ti without too many bottlenecks.

:)

isaac177, Mar 10, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 10, 2019
  4. usb monitors using graphics card

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

usb monitors using graphics card

1. usb monitors using graphics card - Similar Threads - usb monitors using

2. How to use a different graphics card for my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a different graphics card for my monitor: I have two graphics cards a 0.5 gb igpu for small tasks that my monitor uses and a 4gb amd radeon 6500m for gaming how do i make my monitor use the 4gb one for small tasks also....
  3. How to use a different graphics card for my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use a different graphics card for my monitor: I have two graphics cards a 0.5 gb igpu for small tasks that my monitor uses and a 4gb amd radeon 6500m for gaming how do i make my monitor use the 4gb one for small tasks also....
  4. Graphics Card Not Being Used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Not Being Used: My laptop has been having performance issues recently, and i have noticed that it's because it's not using my external GPU Nvidia GeForce GT 520MX and i think it's probably because the bios it's refusing to use the GPU but it can also be a problem with the laptop itself.So...
  5. Graphics card monitor problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphics card monitor problem: Hey guys i got a notebook today and i connected my monitor with hdmi cable to my notebook so i can have 2 screens. But when i unplugged hdmi cable (to bring my notebook somewhere else) and when i clicked on nvidia control panel it said that its not connected to current...
  6. Graphics card not being used

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphics card not being used: [ATTACH] My laptop has 2 graphics cards. The weak one (AMD Radeon R5) and the stronger one (Radeon R7), which is 2 GBs. Obviously the r7 one should be used when gaming but instead, r5 is used, which only has like 512 MBs. As a result, I can't play any game without getting...
  7. Graphic cards and monitors matching

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic cards and monitors matching: I am considering an upgrade of my ageing monitor. At present BenQ PD2700U is a high level contender. Problem is that my graphics card is a NVidia Quadro 600 which supports a maximum of 2560 x 1600 pixels and the PD2700U has 3840 x 2160 pixels. Going for the BenQ PD2700Q would...
  8. Graphic cards and monitors matching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic cards and monitors matching: I am considering an upgrade of my ageing monitor. At present BenQ PD2700U is a high level contender. Problem is that my graphics card is a NVidia Quadro 600 which supports a maximum of 2560 x 1600 pixels and the PD2700U has 3840 x 2160 pixels. Going for the BenQ PD2700Q would...
  9. Graphic card or monitor problem?

Graphic card or monitor problem?: If when i retun computer from "display off" by moving cursor, my signal returns to dim or black (SOMETIMES), yes there is a signal, but there is a dim-black, or black signal, sometimes turning off and on monitor by button will result in blinking right picture and again goes...
  10. Force monitor to use second graphic card?

Force monitor to use second graphic card?: Hello, I have two monitors and I have two graphic cards, one of which is damaged. The only reason I am still using the damaged graphics card is because it's display ports are still working and my second graphic card doesn't have a HDMI port. Because of this my full HD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb monitors using graphics card Mcrosoft