Windows 10: usb mouse do not work when printer is connected also

Discus and support usb mouse do not work when printer is connected also in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my usb mouse do not work when i connect usb printer to system my laptop is more than 7 years old the laptop built in mouse left right buttons do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, May 16, 2021.

1. makhan10 Win User

usb mouse do not work when printer is connected also

my usb mouse do not work when i connect usb printer to system my laptop is more than 7 years old the laptop built in mouse left right buttons do not work, therefore i have to connect usb mouse to it

:)

makhan10, May 16, 2021

2. Printer not working

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

How have you connected the printer to your computer? Is it wired or wireless connection?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mouse, Touchpad and Printer drivers check if it works for you.
    Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Follow the same steps to uninstall Mouse and Printer drivers.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset, touchpad and Printer drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, May 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, May 16, 2021
  4. usb mouse do not work when printer is connected also

Connecting Printer to 2 Ethernet computers !

Welcome to TenForums!

First, I would suggest installing the actual driver package from Brother. While the printer may work with the fairly generic drivers that come with Windows 10, I've always found that I get better results from the actual Brother drivers.

I have a rather old Brother printer so the exact steps may be a bit different from yours, but in my case when I install the drivers it will search the network for available printers and allow me to specify the printer that it finds. If it does not find a printer, it may ask you to initially setup the printer via a direct connection (USB), and then configure the printer for network use (WiFi).

In any case, the installation wizard should guide you through the steps.

hsehestedt, May 16, 2021
Thema:

usb mouse do not work when printer is connected also

1. usb mouse do not work when printer is connected also - Similar Threads - usb mouse printer

2. Keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected: [ATTACH]In this post, we will describe possible solutions for the problem in which the keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected. According to the feedback of affected users, their USB devices like keyboards, mice, etc., work fine until they connect...
  3. my usb mouse driver not showing in device manager and also not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my usb mouse driver not showing in device manager and also not working: in my device manager i am seeing that my usb mouse driver is not available only my touchpad driver is available and also my usb mouse not working...
  4. Wireless USB Mouse not working although connected

Wireless USB Mouse not working although connected: So I have this wireless Logitech mouse that fits into one of my USB ports. Though I plug it in and it has a good battery, the cursor on the screen does not move when I move the mouse. The mouse even lights up green to show that it is on and functioning well, but doesn't seem...
  5. usb mouse do not work when printer is connected also

usb mouse do not work when printer is connected also: my usb mouse do not work when i connect usb printer to system my laptop is more than 7 years old the laptop built in mouse left right buttons do not work, therefore i have to connect usb mouse to it 179410
  6. USB connected printer

USB connected printer: My USB connected Brother printer has recently stopped printing. Brother thinks that a recent Windows patch has caused this issue with ALL USB connected printers. Is there a fix for this issue please....
  7. Touchpad&mouse only work with USB. Sound inop. also.

Touchpad&mouse only work with USB. Sound inop. also.: Did a new install of Win.10 version1909. Touchpad&mouse only work with USB. Sound inop. also. See no way to turn it on divice manager. Nothing there to change....
  8. USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected: I have a Microsoft mouse remote connected through a usb port. When I connect a HDMI cable the mouse stops working. The pad on the laptop works but not the remote mouse. Any advise to get remote mouse to work? submitted by /u/BuleMike [link] [comments]...
  9. Mouse/keyboard disconnecting (also printer) - Win10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse/keyboard disconnecting (also printer) - Win10: My mouse and keyboard regularly disconnect. If I am using the PC (Win 10) and hear the disconnect noise and move the mouse about, it seem to reconnect. Otherwise I have to restart the PC using the switch at the back. Then it works again. This also applies to my wifi printer...
  10. Trackpad not working when mouse not connected

Trackpad not working when mouse not connected: So basically I just got this Logitech g302 and it's working smoothly on my Asus laptop. The problem occurs when I try to use the touchpad when the Logitech mouse app is turned off and the mouse is unplugged. Even though my choice of "Leave touch pad on when a mouse is...