Windows 10: usb mouse interferes with keyboard.

Discus and support usb mouse interferes with keyboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Model: Notebook ASUS FX505DTWindows 10 64 bitStandard Microsoft drivers. for consumer control, external keyboards, usb mouse.The USB keyboard works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Owen N, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Owen N Win User

usb mouse interferes with keyboard.

Model: Notebook ASUS FX505DTWindows 10 64 bitStandard Microsoft drivers. for consumer control, external keyboards, usb mouse.The USB keyboard works OK.Build date: 2020-04Bought-December 2020.Touchpad driver = ASUSTek 11.00.30, shows as disabled when the mouse is plugged in.Main Keyboard interference- extra line feeds, edit-insert-overwrite-delete mode hotkeys commands executing in text editors.done:No hardware fault.Microsoft. - find errors-and-reinstate process run for another desktop display fault.I have reported this fault before, but didn't follow up at the time.

:)

Owen N, Aug 13, 2021

2. keyboard and optical mouse usb

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

• Are you getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting: Keyboards and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/common-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Aug 13, 2021
  4. Farvatten Win User

Mouse Stalling

I have found that plugging in a 3.0 USB external drive near my wireless mouse will interfere with it's RF reception, and independent of any hub power issue.

My solution was to put the mouse receiver on a port as far away from the drive cable as possible, or on a USB extension cable.

"A common cause of wireless keyboard and mouse lagging is a result of wireless interference from USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard drives and other USB 3.0 removable media. Interference may produce the following symptoms:

• Delayed keyboard and mouse inputs
    • Ignored mouse or keyboard inputs
    • Decreased wireless range between the mouse/keyboard and USB wireless receiver"

Reduce wireless keyboard and mouse interference

Farvatten, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

1. usb mouse interferes with keyboard. - Similar Threads - usb mouse interferes

2. usb mouse + keyboard issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    usb mouse + keyboard issue: Hello, Why is W10 only able to regocnize my mouse and keyboard after unplugging and replugging the USB cable? My Intel PC BIOS and multibootselector do work. All other Windows and Linux versions do work. Booting apps from DVD and USB do work. Only W10 does not. Only...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls: I have a pair of Surface Headphones 2 and a Microsoft Precision Bluetooth mouse. Both work fine until I install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222. Once I install the software the media controls on my Surface Headphones and other bluetooth headphones no longer...
  4. Keyboard interference

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard interference: Accidentaly There were two keyboards plugged into my computer simultaneously, and now some keys only work on one keyboard some only work on the other, even if I disconnect one. I have tried the most common solutionsdriver, uninstall, trubleshooter, safe mode.. ect Do you...
  5. CAC, Keyboard, Mouse USB

CAC, Keyboard, Mouse USB: We are putting CAC and HID (keyboard and mouse) on same USB connection into Microsoft PC. Microsoft driver cannot separate CAC from HID? It can separate if just keyboard and mouse in single USB connection. Need also CAC to be processed. Anyone know of patch or driver that...
  6. USB Mouse and keyboard not working

USB Mouse and keyboard not working: What happened was that I was updating drivers and on one of the larger ones I was prompted to restart now or restart later, as I had other drivers yet to install I chose to restart later. At that point my USB mouse and keyboard stopped working. Through research online i...
  7. Mouse Properties Interfere with Logitech Gaming Mouse Settings

Mouse Properties Interfere with Logitech Gaming Mouse Settings: Win 10 Prof. I use a Logitech gaming mouse G900 for regular mousing and photography editing. It has a tilt wheel left and right which I've assigned to copy and paste. This works fine. However, when I use the scroll wheel to scroll, it often acts as if it is the tilt wheel in...
  8. USB 3.0 interference with wireless mouse?

USB 3.0 interference with wireless mouse?: I've had a Logitech M510 mouse for about a month and time is running out on a return. My problem is jerky and intermittent movement problems. These may have a workaround my using a USB extension cable since moving the receiver away from USB 3.0 ports may eliminate the...
  9. USB mouse&keyboard not working

USB mouse&keyboard not working: Hi; I've a Medion Akoya MD8360 PC with previous windows 10 Home Build 10240 installed and with a working USB medion mouse and keyboard.Reccently I upgraded manually(with media creation tool fromMS) to Windows 10 Home V1511 Build 10586.71 and my USB keyboard and mouse didn't...
  10. USB keyboard and mouse freeze!

USB keyboard and mouse freeze!: Hello I have been using Windows 10 64bit os running PC for quite some time now but in the past two months I've been getting a problem of my USB keyboard and mouse frozen(the keyboard capslock and others don't change on pressing) and mouse gets stuck within half an hour of...