Windows 10: USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working

Discus and support USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi guys my mouse and keyboard has just dropped out this is build 10130 has been working perfik on all previous releases any idea's was working ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arfer Daley, Jun 9, 2015.

1. USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working

hi guys
    my mouse and keyboard has just dropped out this is build 10130
    has been working perfik on all previous releases any idea's was working ok after upgrade

:)

Arfer Daley, Jun 9, 2015

2. Dinovo Edge has ceased to pair with the supplied Logitech USB dongle..any thoughts? is it possible the USB dongle is no longer transmitting? or?

When did you purchase the Logitech hardware (i.e., the keyboard, mouse & USB receiver or dongle)? Could it be time to purchase a new keyboard, a new mouse or a new keyboard/mouse set - especially when all your headaches might be resolved for less than
    $40 USD? =>
    https://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard-mice-combos

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 9, 2015
  3. DLMUNS Win User
    Keyboard and mouse not working after upgrading to Windows 10

I had the same problem. USB keyboard and mouse would not work after the upgrade. My computer fortunately has a PS2 keyboard/mouse combo port and that did work. The problem appears to be an incompatibility issue with the USB drivers. I am now back to Windows

DLMUNS, Jun 9, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working

wed like to know more about your mouse and keyboard, lets say models atleast.

have you tried different USB-ports? got UEFI/legacy usb used?

batlhilz, Jun 9, 2015
  5. you beat me too it
    update= fault cured found my nokia phone linked via usb was the cause ive unplugged it for now
    as for UEFI I have no clue what that is sorry I am a bit behind on pc stuff these days
    this is now a newish build new board etc still finding things too adjust in bios lots of stuff ive never heard of I suspect I will be googlin like crazy hopefully ready in time for w10 release thanks for your help though

Arfer Daley, Jun 9, 2015
  6. cbwilsha Win User
    Many new computers using Windows 8 or later use a UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) instead of a BIOS. They perform the same duties and are generally used the same way.

cbwilsha, Jun 9, 2015
  7. Google less, read more

Windows 10 Tutorial Index - Windows 10 Forums

The tutorials on all of the forums have a wealth of information - they are well written step-by-step instructions and have been confirmed by many members.

If you can't find something there - create a thread and members will be glad to help. To get the best help make sure your System specs are up-to-date. I also like Speccy as a system information tool.

Please update the Systems Specs in your forum profile with complete information.

• In the System Manufacturer/Model Number field, manually type Desktop or Laptop adding it to the information already in the field. The specific model number is important - there are often many models of a given series.
      For example, my machine is a HP Pavilion dv6, but there are tens of the dv6 series, so dv6-6c10us is the specific model.

• Specify Custom Build as the manufacturer if it is not an OEM machine.
    The easiest way to do this is to use the information from a PUBLISHED Speccy report.
    See: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs

Post the link to the report that Speccy gives you and also open the Speccy link.
    Then click here to view your System Specs on this forum.

When you have both windows open, put them side-by-side and simply copy the information, field by field, from the Speccy report to your System Specs.

To see what information other members provide in their System Specs, click on My System Specs in the lower left of any post by any member.

Thanks

Slartybart, Jun 9, 2015
  8. USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working

wow I thought my specs were pretty informative

Arfer Daley, Jun 10, 2015
  9. They are ... chbwilsha's are not *Redface

I looked at the wrong post / system specs - my apologies.

A Speccy report gives more information about the drivers and events - that would still be helpful.

Hope I didn't miss it if you posted it - That would be two strikes on the same thread *Wink

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working

1. USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working - Similar Threads - USB Mouse keyboard

2. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wisfox keyboard and mouse combo: Is there anyone else out there had a problem with the keyboard above. Every time I try to it the drivers for the Micro plug will not download, which means both the keyboard and mouse are just a good door stop. All my USB connections are working fine I have all my printers in...
  3. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wisfox keyboard and mouse combo: Is there anyone else out there had a problem with the keyboard above. Every time I try to it the drivers for the Micro plug will not download, which means both the keyboard and mouse are just a good door stop. All my USB connections are working fine I have all my printers in...
  4. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  6. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working: Hello, I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Combo that works with a wireless dongle. Suddenly, my mouse stopped working or responding in any way. I tried it on different laptops with no use, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, installed new batteries but still only the...
  8. USB Mouse and keyboard not working

USB Mouse and keyboard not working: What happened was that I was updating drivers and on one of the larger ones I was prompted to restart now or restart later, as I had other drivers yet to install I chose to restart later. At that point my USB mouse and keyboard stopped working. Through research online i...
  9. Sculpt mouse without USB dongle won't work with Keyboard Mouse USB combo

Sculpt mouse without USB dongle won't work with Keyboard Mouse USB combo: So I own the sculpt comfort desktop combo (link below). It came with a keyboard, sculpt mouse and USB receiver. https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/products/keyboards/sculpt-comfort-desktop/l3v-00002 The right click on the mouse stopped working so I ordered a new...
  10. USB mouse&keyboard not working

USB mouse&keyboard not working: Hi; I've a Medion Akoya MD8360 PC with previous windows 10 Home Build 10240 installed and with a working USB medion mouse and keyboard.Reccently I upgraded manually(with media creation tool fromMS) to Windows 10 Home V1511 Build 10586.71 and my USB keyboard and mouse didn't...