Windows 10: USB mouse not recognised, "Code 43" appears

Discus and support USB mouse not recognised, "Code 43" appears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've recently acquired a Zelotes T-80 mouse from my brother as he no longer needs it, used it before and really liked it. It worked on his PC on Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Storm Army, Nov 20, 2019.

1. USB mouse not recognised, "Code 43" appears

I've recently acquired a Zelotes T-80 mouse from my brother as he no longer needs it, used it before and really liked it.

It worked on his PC on Win10 with no issues, but when I try to use it on my laptop it says "Device Descriptor Request Failed".

I have searched online extensively, and can find no working fixes, the laptop is fully updated in all areas according to both the system itself and the Windows Update Assistant, running version 1909.

I have:

Uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them

Downloaded the drivers from the manufacturers website

Restarted the laptop multiple times when told to by the troubleshooter

Tried it on another laptop and it isn't working on there either, but that doesn't tell me if it's a mouse problem or a windows problem as both are updated to 1909.

Just about ready to take a hammer to the lot of it and switch to linux so please God tell me someone has encountered this and has a fix for it, or knows that the mouse is buggered, I've wasted 14 hours of my life on this and I refuse to guess anymore about it.

:)

Storm Army, Nov 20, 2019

2. Code 43 USB device not recognised

hi guys

I recently bought a wireless mouse and its not been recognised by the computer. Whenever i plug in the usb it shows error 43 and that the usb is not recognised...please help guys

wireless mouse 1850 not being recognized- Original Title

vishnuvijay, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Code 43 USB device not recognised

Hi Vishnu,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver cache just
    needs to be flushed. An alternative to resolve this issue is to perform
    Power Drain
    , to do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

I would also suggest that you refer to the Microsoft Article provided in the link below for more troubleshooting methods

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 20, 2019
  4. ashraf1h Win User

USB mouse not recognised, "Code 43" appears

USB not recognized Windows 10 code 43

hi

nothing of these steps are fix the code 43 the problem usb is not recognise

can any body fix this problem please

Richo hp sp 204sn when I connect to my laptop I get messege that USB is not recognise

ashraf1h, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

USB mouse not recognised, "Code 43" appears

1. USB mouse not recognised, "Code 43" appears - Similar Threads - USB mouse recognised

2. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 43 problem with usb mouse: One day my mouse just stoped works.It works with two another laptops.Weindows was re installed.Still this problem:Windows stopped this device because it reported problems. Code 43 USB port reset request failed.p.s.Been tried with drivers, turn off a power control, reboot,...
  3. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 problem with usb mouse: One day my mouse just stoped works.It works with two another laptops.Weindows was re installed.Still this problem:Windows stopped this device because it reported problems. Code 43 USB port reset request failed.p.s.Been tried with drivers, turn off a power control, reboot,...
  4. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB Webcam Not Recognised - Code 43

USB Webcam Not Recognised - Code 43: Hi I have a problem with my USB webcam on my PC The USB webcam works fine on my laptop and all my USB devices work fine using the USB ports on my PC which is running Windows 10. When I plug my webcam into my PC it is not recognised and does not function in any way. I...
  6. USB code 43

USB code 43: I have a usb blue yeti. I have been using it for the last 2 months everything has been find and now its not working as I have a USB code 43. I want to know how to fix it I have tried lots of things and nothing is working....
  7. Unknown USB Device Code 43 on USB Mouse

Unknown USB Device Code 43 on USB Mouse: Hi I have been going round and round in circles trying to fix a problem with USB mice. Here's the problem: I have two Windows 10 laptops Windows 10 is up to date on both laptops I have two USB Mice Neither of the mice are now recognised by either laptop Both mice work...
  8. USB device not recognised[code 43]

USB device not recognised[code 43]: My laptop is not supporting external mice. On connecting mouse it shows a notification i.e. usb device not recognised I troubleshooted but it does not worked. I also updated usb driver. please help me to solve this problem......
  9. Code 43, unknown USB.

Code 43, unknown USB.: Basically, I tried connecting my mouse, but when I tried it said this device wasn't recognized. I later tried checking my "Device Manager" which was of no help, because I uninstalled that device and re-installed it, and I also tried updating the driver, all these didn't work...
  10. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse not recognized code 43