Windows 10: USB Mouse problem

Discus and support USB Mouse problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem with my mouse. After i reset my laptop i cannot use my usb mouse. I looked at the device management and the installed driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Emart_BG, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Emart_BG Win User

USB Mouse problem

Hi i have a problem with my mouse. After i reset my laptop i cannot use my usb mouse. I looked at the device management and the installed driver is Synaptics PS/2 Port Touchpad which not compatible with my usb mouse. And the other thing is that there is no PS/2 port in my laptop. My mouse is working in other pc's. USB's and phone are working on the USB port, only the mouse is not working. I also tried to change the driver but the computer tells me that only the synaptics ps/2 driver is the one compatible with my laptop.

:)

Emart_BG, Nov 9, 2022

2. usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Nov 9, 2022
  3. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 9, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

USB Mouse problem

keyboard and optical mouse usb

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

• Are you getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting: Keyboards and check if it helps.

Common Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Setup Issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Tenforo, Nov 9, 2022
Thema:

USB Mouse problem

1. USB Mouse problem - Similar Threads - USB Mouse problem

2. USB Mouse problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Mouse problem: Hi i have a problem with my mouse. After i reset my laptop i cannot use my usb mouse. I looked at the device management and the installed driver is Synaptics PS/2 Port Touchpad which not compatible with my usb mouse. And the other thing is that there is no PS/2 port in my...
  3. USB Mouse problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Mouse problem: Hi i have a problem with my mouse. After i reset my laptop i cannot use my usb mouse. I looked at the device management and the installed driver is Synaptics PS/2 Port Touchpad which not compatible with my usb mouse. And the other thing is that there is no PS/2 port in my...
  4. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 43 problem with usb mouse: One day my mouse just stoped works.It works with two another laptops.Weindows was re installed.Still this problem:Windows stopped this device because it reported problems. Code 43 USB port reset request failed.p.s.Been tried with drivers, turn off a power control, reboot,...
  5. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 problem with usb mouse: One day my mouse just stoped works.It works with two another laptops.Weindows was re installed.Still this problem:Windows stopped this device because it reported problems. Code 43 USB port reset request failed.p.s.Been tried with drivers, turn off a power control, reboot,...
  6. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Problem with USB mouses not working

Problem with USB mouses not working: Associated keyboards function properly. I have taken all actions suggested to troubleshoot problem to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-usb-mouses-not-working/0b8fc3b8-8574-47b5-a9e0-693844adbd7c
  8. Problems with mouse freezing when using Sandisk USB

Problems with mouse freezing when using Sandisk USB: Hi folks, Both my husband and I have recently bought new laptops, both running Windows 10 and there is a real problem when we insert a Sandisk USB stick: it causes the mouse to really lag - and sometimes for up to 30 - 40 seconds. Additionally, I've started noticing problems...
  9. USB Mouse

USB Mouse: My USB port does not recognize any of my mice. I have tried several, all different brands. It does recognize a USB flash drive. I have checked the device manager, plug and play, started PC several times and nothing has worked. I have an HP Spectre 360, and have the latest...
  10. Problem with the USB mouse

Problem with the USB mouse: I've run into an issue with my USB mouse on my laptop. Mouse seems to be recognised, right click and scroll works but pointer wont move. I've tried using mouse with other laptops it works fine in them. How do I solve this ? Thank You...