Windows 10: USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected

Discus and support USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft mouse remote connected through a usb port. When I connect a HDMI cable the mouse stops working. The pad on the laptop works but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BuleMike, Oct 29, 2019.

1. USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected

I have a Microsoft mouse remote connected through a usb port. When I connect a HDMI cable the mouse stops working. The pad on the laptop works but not the remote mouse. Any advise to get remote mouse to work?

submitted by /u/BuleMike
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BuleMike, Oct 29, 2019

2. HDMI Port Stopped Working

I generally use a second monitor via an HDMI cable while working. However, it stopped working today.

I checked these:

• Windows cannot detect a second monitor when HDMI cable is connected to the second monitor.
    • HDMI cable which I use works if another device is connected to the second monitor.
    • My computer detects my HDMI-to-VGA converter through HDMI port.

My computer runs Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.

I suspect this is due to a driver error. How can I fix this problem?

yildizabdullah, Oct 29, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Oct 29, 2019
  4. USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected

USB mouse stopped working

Why has my usb mouse stopped working now that I have downloaded the latest update for windows 10? It is driving me insane. It works in chrome and when I move the list of emails received, but will not work inside the emails. I have tried all the suggestions
    going (including uninstall, etc) but still it will not work.

PamHankins, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected

1. USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected - Similar Threads - USB mouse stops

2. Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop: Hello,I am trying to use my desktop PC as a monitor to connect to my work laptop. I am able to connect my laptop to my desktop using an HDMI cable. I see my laptop screen being displayed on my desktop, but I am not able to use my keyboard and mouse connected to my desktop in...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse not working when I use HDMI cable to connect to my laptop: Hello,I am trying to use my desktop PC as a monitor to connect to my work laptop. I am able to connect my laptop to my desktop using an HDMI cable. I see my laptop screen being displayed on my desktop, but I am not able to use my keyboard and mouse connected to my desktop in...
  4. Keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected: [ATTACH]In this post, we will describe possible solutions for the problem in which the keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected. According to the feedback of affected users, their USB devices like keyboards, mice, etc., work fine until they connect...
  5. USB-C and HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C and HDMI cable: When I plug in the HDMI cable to the 'dongle' that is plugged into my pc, I get a notification that Microsoft does not recognize recent device plugged in to C port. And I get an alarm type sound repeatedly until I unplug the HDMI cable. The information on the PC DOES transfer...
  6. No funciona cable USB a HDMI

No funciona cable USB a HDMI: Hola, tengo un problema con un cable adaptador que compre hace unos días. El problema consiste en que no me reconoce el cable, ya actualice todo y de igual formas sigo con el mismo resultado. Quería saber si hay alguna solución, algún driver o demás que me pueda llegar a...
  7. WiFi drops when HDMI cable is connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi drops when HDMI cable is connected: Hi all, Extremely bizarre issue on new MSI laptop, using killer wifi. Connecting an HMDI cable to an external monitor the monitor doesn't even have to be plugged in! causes the wifi to stop working. It still registers as connected in the taskbar, but will not connect to any...
  8. USB-C --> HDMI stopped working

USB-C --> HDMI stopped working: Hi there! I have a Dell XPS 13 9365 which has been happily using my USB-C --> HDMI adapter just fine for over a year. However, some updates (unclear which) were recently applied, and the video-out functionality has stopped working. Now when I plug in my adapter, I'm...
  9. connect ps3 by hdmi cable

connect ps3 by hdmi cable: how do I connect a ps3 using a regular hdmi cable to a Lenovo ideapad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-ps3-by-hdmi-cable/7d13e683-b73b-4803-a6d5-56caefb75553
  10. Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !

Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !: my desktop have windows 10 2016 ltsb version. i have a usb mouse and it is plug n play and manufacturer doesn't have any driver for it. whenever i plug my android phone with usb ,, sometime mouse stop working but light is on in mouse.changing port doesn't help and i've to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse pad stop working when hdmi is plugged in

2. mouse stops working hdmi