Windows 10: USB mouse won't connect

Discus and support USB mouse won't connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My USB mouse won't connect/be recognized. I put it in different ports, shut down my laptop and put the USB back in, and updated drivers. When I plug it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kawaii wolf, May 5, 2019.

1. USB mouse won't connect

My USB mouse won't connect/be recognized. I put it in different ports, shut down my laptop and put the USB back in, and updated drivers. When I plug it in it won't even show up in device manager. please help. Windows: 10 Mouse: Logitech m317c

:)

Kawaii wolf, May 5, 2019

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 5, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

USB mouse won't connect [​IMG]

tamo, May 5, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

USB mouse won't connect

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

USB mouse won't connect [​IMG]

tamo, May 5, 2019
Thema:

USB mouse won't connect

1. USB mouse won't connect - Similar Threads - USB mouse won't

2. Wireless USB mouse does not connect...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless USB mouse does not connect...: Hey guys, I just purchased a Wireless USB mouse that connects perfectly fine once the computer is on and I plug in the dongle. But, if I shut down the computer and turn it back on, with the dongle plugged in, it does not automatically connect. So I have to unplug the dongle...
  3. Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth

Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth: I got the mouse refurnished from amazon. It worked great but then when I tried connecting it to my sister computer dell it won't show in the Bluetooth screen even if the mouse was blinking. I tried connecting it to my laptop surface 4 and it would be the same thing. we...
  4. Help! USB mouse connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! USB mouse connectivity issues: I am experiencing a strange and frustrating issue. My PC has several USB 2.0 ports and a couple of USB 3.0 ports. I use a wired USB mouse and lately it has been dropping in and out as I use it. I've tried plugging the mouse into other ports and have also tried using a...
  5. Microsoft USB-connected wireless mouse not connecting... Help?

Microsoft USB-connected wireless mouse not connecting... Help?: Hello!!! I have a Microsoft USB-connected wireless mouse that I've been using for 1-2 years on my Dell laptop. A few months ago the battery died, and I finally got around to replacing it today. However, I now find that it doesn't connect anymore. The light on the mouse is...
  6. I cannot connect USB mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot connect USB mouse: I’ve purchased Logitech m317c and try to connect it to my Windows 10 PC. It is not recognized despite I plugged it in different ports, updated drivers. It won’t show up in the device manager...
  7. Sculpt mouse without USB dongle won't work with Keyboard Mouse USB combo

Sculpt mouse without USB dongle won't work with Keyboard Mouse USB combo: So I own the sculpt comfort desktop combo (link below). It came with a keyboard, sculpt mouse and USB receiver. https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/products/keyboards/sculpt-comfort-desktop/l3v-00002 The right click on the mouse stopped working so I ordered a new...
  8. Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard (Not USB Connected)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard (Not USB Connected): After I finished installing Windows 10 to my Windows 7 computer, it began to misbehave and not function correctly. After that, the keyboard and mouse stopped working (The cursor was gone completely). I tried restarting the computer but that didn't work. I am stuck on the...
  9. My new mouse won't connect

My new mouse won't connect: I just bought an iHome neon mouse, but it won't seem to work. It says it's Windows compatible, so I don't know why it's having so much trouble working. I don't know if it's the wrong driver that was installed or if it's outdated for windows 10. Can anyone here help? 63236
  10. Safe Mode: USB mouse won't work

Safe Mode: USB mouse won't work: Folks, This should be simple... I can boot into Safe Mode. That's cool. Safe Mode - Start Windows 10 in - Windows 10 Forums Unfortunately, I cannot use my USB mouse. I can use it in BIOS, but not in Safe Mode. It is attached to a motherboard USB header, directly,...