Windows 10: USB MP3 Player not connecting.

Discus and support USB MP3 Player not connecting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can connect a USB Flash Drive but a USB MP3 Player will not connect to this computer.( Windows 10). Do you have a solution ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeff Smith 943, Oct 14, 2018.

1. USB MP3 Player not connecting.

I can connect a USB Flash Drive but a USB MP3 Player will not connect to this computer.( Windows 10).

Do you have a solution ?

:)

Jeff Smith 943, Oct 14, 2018
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MP3 player sync

I have a Creative 8GB mp3 player ad wondering if anyone else has some good suggestions beyond WMP for syncing my library too it.

1Kurgan1, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Windows 10 not connecting mp3 player Finis Duo

Hello Sarah,

There are a few reason why your computer is unable to detect your mp3 player. For us to narrow it down, kindly answer the questions listed below:

• Have you tried to plug in your mp3 player into a different USB port?
    • Have you tried using a different USB cable?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Ar3s Win User

USB MP3 Player not connecting.

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

USB MP3 Player not connecting.

1. USB MP3 Player not connecting. - Similar Threads - USB MP3 Player

2. USB port not recognizing MP3 player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB port not recognizing MP3 player: When I plug in my MP3 player to my desktop USB port to, update the files, it does not show up anywhere. The power light on the MP3 player comes on but nothing else. My USB port if fine with my phone or jump drives....
  3. mp3 player

in Windows 10 Customization
    mp3 player: when I plug in my MP3 player -- the display shows that it is connected and charging; but where do I locate my MP3 player on my computer? I do not see it under 'This PC'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/933960db-36e7-44c6-b613-52e9c15c0654
  4. connect usb mp3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect usb mp3 player: when I plug my mp3 player into my computer, it does recognize the device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-usb-mp3-player/1c2bac5f-6207-469d-9ac0-fa0886c9715d
  5. connecting mp3 player for nyc

connecting mp3 player for nyc: How do I get media player to recognize my mp3 player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-mp3-player-for-nyc/26a91435-3ed2-4c6a-82fe-36ed7456195f
  6. PC restarts when connecting mp3 player

in Windows 10 Support
    PC restarts when connecting mp3 player: I have a ipad nano, when I connect via USB, my PC gets BSOD. It never did this before. After much aggravation, I purchased a different mp3 player (another brand) and does the same thing. I tried different USB ports and same issue. I have never come across this before. Any...
  7. trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player

trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player: When I try to connect my mp3 player to desktop to sync music from window media player it is not showing up as a new device. However, when I check the device manager it is listed as a speaker CDN5. I do not have any info on the manufacturer of the mp3 or a manual, other than...
  8. MP3 player

MP3 player: Just bought a Supereye 16gb mp3 player but my windows 10 laptop does not recognise it and i dont know how to pair it, i am not computer literate but i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/6aec5e06-fd50-4ec7-a8f5-f335c281aa78
  9. windows media player will not connect to device (MP3)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows media player will not connect to device (MP3): I can pull up WMP and my music is there but after the last update it won't connect to device to sync my music ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-will-not-connect-to-device/6a69a470-9590-4c21-9cda-5d1758bfc06d
  10. PC doesn’t recognize USB mp3 player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC doesn’t recognize USB mp3 player: I use Windows 10 laptop and a Pyle Flextreme MP3 Player. This player works without problems but I cannot connect it to the laptop to load new songs on it. My laptop just cannot see it....