Windows 10: USB not recognised Windows 10

Discus and support USB not recognised Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am ExetreemPlayz. I have a issue when I plug in a usb device Phone, tablet etc There is a error saying “Usb not recognised” Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ExetreemPlayz, May 23, 2020.

1. USB not recognised Windows 10

Hello,

I am ExetreemPlayz.

I have a issue when I plug in a usb device

Phone, tablet etc There is a error saying

“Usb not recognised”

Can anyone please help?

My pc:

Acer Aspire TC-865

:)

ExetreemPlayz, May 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 23, 2020
  3. USB Drives not recognised in Windows 10

I have just updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and when I plug in a any USB drives are not recognised.

I have tried a USB stick which worked but not drives do not.

Any suggestions as all worked in Windows 7.

Thank you.

jaburmester, May 23, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

USB not recognised Windows 10

Delta6326, May 23, 2020
Thema:

USB not recognised Windows 10

1. USB not recognised Windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB recognised

2. When my PC first boots up it can recognise my usb but if i re-insert it its not recognisable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When my PC first boots up it can recognise my usb but if i re-insert it its not recognisable: When it first boots up i can take data off and put data on and the usb works fine but if i unplug it for any reason and then put it back in, it turns from a "sandisk USB" to "removable disk" and i can no longer access any data on it...
  3. Front usb wont recognise hdd

Front usb wont recognise hdd: Hi All, My front usb ports 2.0 are doing something odd, one doesnt work or recognise anything while the other will detect my xb1 controller and network adapter but wont detect hard drives. i can plug those hdd's in the back ports and everything is detected. as soon as i try...
  4. usb device not recognised

usb device not recognised: My usb memory stick has stopped working, I get the following message "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed." Any ideas how I might recover the data from the device?...
  5. Windows 10 - USB 3 drives not recognised since update of USBXHCI

Windows 10 - USB 3 drives not recognised since update of USBXHCI: Ever since the USBXHCI driver was updated I have been having issues using external USB 3 drives or usb sticks. I have a Samsung T5 usb type c drive that was working fine for 6 months. But since the update, if I plug in via USB type c cable, then the drive light comes on,...
  6. USB Not recognised unlsess restart

USB Not recognised unlsess restart: Hello. I'm using win10 pro 64bit and when i'm connects usb flash drive or any usb device the pc not do anything. Threre is not "usb unregognised" popup\message or something like this. When i'm plug the usb device and then restart the pc, the usb device working again. But...
  7. Doesn't recognise boot file in the USB stick

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn't recognise boot file in the USB stick: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ny0l92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g50o2l/doesnt_recognise_boot_file_in_the_usb_stick/
  8. Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter Not Being Recognised on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter Not Being Recognised on...: Hello there, Recently i’ve been having problems with Windows 10. My adapter is not being recognised, meaning i cannot connect to the internet on my PC. Hence why i am writing this with an IPhone. I am in need of solutions, I have done so much troubleshooting to the point...
  9. USB ports not recognised after forced Windows 10 update

USB ports not recognised after forced Windows 10 update: Judging by the number of questions on here, this is an INCREDIBLY common problem, going back YEARS. How is this still happening? My computer recenty performed an unrequested update to Windows 10. Now my USB ports no longer work. Upon turning on the computer, they power up...
  10. USB Device Not Recognised

USB Device Not Recognised: [ATTACH] I keep getting this showing up when this USB works on other computers, just not the computer I need to use it on! the advice from 2015 of; Method 1: Run the Troubleshoot Hardware and Devices. Hardware troubleshooter reviews, diagnose and identifies operational...