Windows 10: USB not working with phone

Discus and support USB not working with phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently reset my laptop and now the USB/Windows 10 will not recognize when my iPhone(s) are connected to the USB. I've switched the cables,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarthaNavarro1, Aug 25, 2019.

1. USB not working with phone

I recently reset my laptop and now the USB/Windows 10 will not recognize when my iPhone(s) are connected to the USB. I've switched the cables, restarted the computer, checked for updates, etc. I've checked the autoplay options as well.

Please help as I need this to be corrected.

:)

MarthaNavarro1, Aug 25, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

USB not working with phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

USB not working with phone

1. USB not working with phone - Similar Threads - USB working phone

2. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  3. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  4. USB A to USB C phone charger works, USB C straight to phone works, but USB C to USB C phone...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB A to USB C phone charger works, USB C straight to phone works, but USB C to USB C phone...: So odd. If I run a USB A cable on one end out of my laptop to the USB C in on my phone stand/charger, then put the phone USB C onto the USB C male on the stand, I can charge and pass data. If I run a USB C data cable out of the laptop and straight into the phone, it...
  5. Want to connect my android phone to laptop (USB micro B to USB A). Phone is charging but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to connect my android phone to laptop (USB micro B to USB A). Phone is charging but...: submitted by /u/Peta-8-bit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6ibt4/want_to_connect_my_android_phone_to_laptop_usb/
  6. Will the 'Your Phone' app calls feature work with a USB bluetooth adapter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will the 'Your Phone' app calls feature work with a USB bluetooth adapter?: I love the Your Phone app, especially the screen mirroring. I recently learned you can now set up calls to route to the Your Phone app, as long as the PC has bluetooth. When I built my PC I bought a z270a without bluetooth, so if I get one of those usb adapters will it work...
  7. mobile phone usb conecting

mobile phone usb conecting: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mobile-phone-usb-conecting/29563adf-b59b-4b05-b41f-30f3a43a2868
  8. Phone Companion USB Sync ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Companion USB Sync ?: Running Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 and considering buying a Windows phone (since Apple cant get an iPhone to sync with Outlook 2016). They're not compatible yet. Its bee a few years now and I can recall Zune. I need to have a USB sync with my Outlook 2016 contacts due ot...
  9. Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !

Sometime Usb Mouse Stop Working when i plug my phone with usb Cable !: my desktop have windows 10 2016 ltsb version. i have a usb mouse and it is plug n play and manufacturer doesn't have any driver for it. whenever i plug my android phone with usb ,, sometime mouse stop working but light is on in mouse.changing port doesn't help and i've to...
  10. Phone not accessible on W10 USB

Phone not accessible on W10 USB: My Samsung Galaxy S7 was fully accessible under W7. Upgraded to W10 ... when I plug phone in I get the task bar message "Device has been loaded - Samsung USB modem" Phone appears in 'my computer' I double click and it opens empty folder - no content shown. I reinstalled...