Windows 10: USB Notification icon gone from the Task bar.

Discus and support USB Notification icon gone from the Task bar. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to get the USB Notification back in the task bar notification ? I am certain this has something to do with the frigged new updates, but I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rickerz, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Rickerz Win User

USB Notification icon gone from the Task bar.

How to get the USB Notification back in the task bar notification ?

I am certain this has something to do with the frigged new updates, but I have no idea where to begin to correct this new MS10 FUP once again! Please advice. Thanks a bunch.

NOTE:
    I discovered this occured not long after the update of May update 1809, 17763.503

All of my USB connection to external hard drives , Android devices etc.. are working fine.
    The old reference is no longer USB notification as it shows in the icon taskbar list it shows as "Windows Explorer" *Mad

:)

Rickerz, Jun 5, 2019

2. Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 5, 2019
  4. USB Notification icon gone from the Task bar.

No OneDrive icon in the notification tray

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check.

• Go to Settings.
      • Select System.
      • Click on Notifications & Actions.
      • Click on Select which icons appear on the task bar.
      • And choose the following icons you wish to keep on task bar.
      • Restart the Computer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

USB Notification icon gone from the Task bar.

1. USB Notification icon gone from the Task bar. - Similar Threads - USB Notification icon

2. Search box gone from the task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search box gone from the task bar?: The search box on the left side of the taskbar is gone since I upgraded to Windows 11. Can I put that search box back on the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-gone-from-the-task-bar/e33f10e2-4375-4b18-a5f4-6f126d449d35
  3. Search box gone from the task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search box gone from the task bar?: The search box on the left side of the taskbar is gone since I upgraded to Windows 11. Can I put that search box back on the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-gone-from-the-task-bar/e33f10e2-4375-4b18-a5f4-6f126d449d35
  4. Disable notifications from locking the task bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable notifications from locking the task bar?: If you receive a notification, the task bar no longer automatically hides. Can I still receive notifications and have the task bar continue to hide, checking them when I'm ready, or is this a one or the other scenario? submitted by /u/CHIPPENDALESIXNINE [link] [comments]...
  5. Volume Icon on Task Bar is gone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Icon on Task Bar is gone!: The Volume icon on the task bar has disappeared. I cannot changed the volume! There is an ^ symbol now and that gives a box with a number of items I never use. How do I get the Volume icon back!!?...
  6. Notifications/task bar

Notifications/task bar: So I have a dual monitor setup and my main monitor is what I use to game but my notifications always pop up and I have moved the task bar with the notifications to my secondary monitor but after a few minutes the notifications will start appearing on my main monitor again....
  7. Ethernet icon gone from task bar, computer still connects to websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet icon gone from task bar, computer still connects to websites: Hi, recently, a couple days ago, the multiplayer for Halo MCC from Steam stopped working. Message read: cant connect to xbox live. I learned that I could not access the friends menu from the windows xbox game overlay, some connection error read in the friends box. I then...
  8. USB Notification icon gone from the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Notification icon gone from the Taskbar: How to get the USB Notification back in the task bar notification ? I am certain this has something to do with the frigged new updates, but I have no idea where to begin to correct this new MS10 FUP once again! Please advice. Thanks a bunch. NOTE: I discovered this occured...
  9. removing icons from task bar

removing icons from task bar: I have a number of icons on my task bar that I don't use. I cannot find any remove command. (This is also true on my start menu.) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-icons-from-task-bar/a8a19484-c7f2-4841-9a13-6a362e2c3fe4
  10. notifications in icon on task bar

notifications in icon on task bar: i accidently stopped notifications from games like ceasars slots showing in the icon on the task bar. how do i get these back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-in-icon-on-task-bar/adef0a98-83a7-4046-a8af-a5b859d19c0e