Windows 10: USB Pendrive problem

Discus and support USB Pendrive problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning to all. Since the latest windows 10 update, When I insert a usb pen drive into usb port on my laptop it don't show up I have to go into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dafydd, Oct 18, 2017.

1. dafydd Win User

USB Pendrive problem

Good morning to all.
    Since the latest windows 10 update, When I insert a usb pen drive into usb port on my laptop it don't show up I have to go into the File explorer to open the drive,And this is the same with a usb hdd.
    Been looking in the auto runs section but failed to solve the problem.
    Any Help on this Please, I know its not a major issue but annoying.
    Many thanks David.

:)

dafydd, Oct 18, 2017

2. Nokia 6070 Connectivity Problem

Try and use another USB device such as a pendrive in your computer!! if the problem continues with all your USB devises then problem is with your USP port!!!

with love,

mayooresan, Oct 18, 2017
  3. My USB port not working

My PC was connecting to storage devices(pendrive).But coming to USB it was not recognising.Can U solve my problem

Gnandeep.y, Oct 18, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

USB Pendrive problem

Hi Dafydd,

Go into settings and make sure your AutoPlay is configured to open the folders for removable drives:

USB Pendrive problem [​IMG]

philc43, Oct 18, 2017
  5. dafydd Win User
    Thanks for the reply
    But it don't work
    David

dafydd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

USB Pendrive problem

1. USB Pendrive problem - Similar Threads - USB Pendrive problem

2. VIRUS TROYANO EN PENDRIVE O UNIDAD USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIRUS TROYANO EN PENDRIVE O UNIDAD USB: Hola!Llevé mi pendrive a un cybercafe para imprimir un documento con unas imágenes y al regresar a casa y usar nuevamente el pendrive, como era de esperarse tenía virus, el archivo de Word que tenía se convirtió en acceso directo y a parte había un archivo llamado "drive.bat"...
  3. Pendrive 3.0 working as a 2.0 pendrive on a usb 3.0 port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pendrive 3.0 working as a 2.0 pendrive on a usb 3.0 port: I just bought a new pendrive and it has been working without problems. However, I decided to test the speed of the pendrive on my computer to see if everything matched what the manufacturer reported and realized that the speed didn't quite match. At that moment, I ended up...
  4. How to make Bootable USB PenDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Bootable USB PenDrive: I hope this blog helps you for creating Bootable USB PenDrive https://www.computercooltricks.com/post/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive/f0c96b7b-3b00-41d6-8ffb-a745afb34042
  5. BOOTABLE USB PENDRIVE FOR WINDOWS 10 VERSION 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BOOTABLE USB PENDRIVE FOR WINDOWS 10 VERSION 20H2: I'm using rufus tool for making a bootable usb drive for windows 10 version 20h2. It is asking for partition type MBR OR GPT.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SELECT.MY BIOS MODE IS UEFI. CURRENT VERSION IS F.35.PLEASE HELP ME....
  6. Bootable Pendrive problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootable Pendrive problem: Are there any problem if I open my Bootable Pendrive after boot it to see downloaded files. Is it make error or not boot to my Computer. OS : WINDOWS Edition : WINDOWS 10 SINGLE Language PenDrive Name : Apacer USB 3.1...
  7. Problem z bluescreen pendrive

Problem z bluescreen pendrive: Witam, mam problem z pendrivem. Otóż, gdy podłączam te urządzenie do laptopa to wywala bluescreena. Próbowałem na dwóch laptopach i to samo jest. Dodam, iż wczoraj jeszcze pendrive działał. Na pendrive znajduje się plik pdf. Wczoraj podłączałem go do stacjonarki bo chciałem...
  8. Pendrive disk write protected problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pendrive disk write protected problem: Hello, My pendrive was working tomorrow but today its showing that disk write protected and I/O device error. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pendrive-disk-write-protected-problem/ef0e6e2d-18c5-489f-9a79-19548fde5938
  9. USB pendrive used by other process ?

USB pendrive used by other process ?: Quite a while now, when I try to make a bootable USB drive by using 3rd party programs like Rufus I get this: [img] and [img] Can't find who or what is holding rights to it. I can do anything else to it, format it, delete files, write files, modify but to make it...
  10. Windows 10 unable to detect USB pendrive except USB connection.

Windows 10 unable to detect USB pendrive except USB connection.: Yesterday morning my computer cannot detect my pendrive. I tried every USB port but none of them works. I'm also uninstalled & reinstalled portable device & universal serial bus controller drivers but even this method failed to work. Weirdly, my computer can detect my...