Windows 10: USB pnp Audio Sound Card

Discus and support USB pnp Audio Sound Card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Audio Jack on my Laptop Just Broke, so i bought a Audio Sound Card, the Problem is I Don't like the Sound Driver on my Sound Card, how can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Unknown - 404, May 11, 2021.

1. USB pnp Audio Sound Card

My Audio Jack on my Laptop Just Broke, so i bought a Audio Sound Card, the Problem is I Don't like the Sound Driver on my Sound Card, how can i replace/Change my Sound Driver..thanks

:)

Unknown - 404, May 11, 2021

2. Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device.

Ah yes, the model is CM7000 by Vankyo.

When it's plugged into another device it comes up under Audio devices as Speaker Usb (PnP audio device).

It has a external 7.1 dolby sound card, and that's what my computer is failing to recognize.

BucketLamp, May 11, 2021
  3. Nigel112 Win User
    USB PnP not working

This is a Windows 7 desktop system upgraded to Windows 10

Everything worked ok in Windows 7 but upgrading to Windows 10 has stopped a USB Plantronics sound adapter from working - settings shows USB PnP Sound Device Driver Unavailable.

OK, I thought, this is a fairly old USB sound stick so no problem I'll buy a new one. A new usb sound device was purchased and I got exactly the same problem.

A call to Microsoft Support failed to really get to the route of the problem but installing Windows 7 drivers for the new sound device worked ok. They suggested that the sound device didn't support Windows 10...

This is a 64 bit AMD processor system. I thought I'd check both the Plantronics USB Device & the new one on a Windows 10 laptop (also 64 bit AMD) They both worked fine!

More calls to Microsoft support with some pretty sketchy results... still no USB PnP drivers working on this system. OK, I thought let me buy some more USB audio devices, perhaps it is a problem. This time going for ones where the suppliers assured me they
    worked with Windows 10 and were supported by Windows 10 and the USB PnP driver.

I now have 5 USB sound devices! All work fine on the laptop and none work on this desktop system - all showing the same error:

Setting: USB PnP Sound Driver Unavailable

Device Manager: Driver not installed. Clicking the Update Driver button fails to find any drivers

I've spoken to several Microsoft tech support people (although I have to say most of them didn't really seem very knowledgeable) & they've run through all the normal things, troubleshooters etc. but found nothing wrong just saying the device doesn't support
    Windows 10.

Clearly the devices do work under Windows 10 and are all supported by the generic USB PnP driver - they work on the laptop ok. All the hardware must work ok on the desktop system because if you install Windows 7/8 drivers everything works ok.

This would seem to be an issue with USB PnP drivers specific to this desktop system...

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Nigel112, May 11, 2021
  4. USB pnp Audio Sound Card

plugging in my usb sound card (USB PnP) disables all my audio drivers.

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your issues with Windows 10. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to refer to the section
    USB audio devices
    under Check if the cables are connected properly
    and check if it helps:No sound in Windows

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 11, 2021
Thema:

USB pnp Audio Sound Card

1. USB pnp Audio Sound Card - Similar Threads - USB pnp Audio

2. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  3. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  4. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB PnP Audio Device not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PnP Audio Device not working: Hi , so I just recently bought a microphone Fifine K669B which is a plug n play, so no drivers are needed to be installed. However, windows detects it but it doesn't show up in Recording as a microphone. I tried it on my laptop but it worked fine. This is my OS...
  6. USB PnP Audio Device not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB PnP Audio Device not working: Hi , so I just recently bought a microphone Fifine K669B which is a plug n play, so no drivers are needed to be installed. However, windows detects it but it doesn't show up in Recording as a microphone. I tried it on my laptop but it worked fine. This is my OS...
  7. USB PnP Audio Device not working

8. Usb PnP audio device

Usb PnP audio device: I bought a Hama Urage Stream 400 plus microphone, and somehow it makes awful sounds while I speak. It is hardly recognizeable when I listen to it. I tried it with another laptop and it was working just fine. I tried downloading an app called Usb PnP audio device but after...
  9. USB PnP Sound Device problem

USB PnP Sound Device problem: Hi, I have the USB PnP device so I can record to the computer with an aux connection. When I connect the USB device to the computer, it makes an annoying buzz noise. Can anyone help?...
  10. Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.

Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.: After 2 months of doing everything possible to fix the Crackling Audio after a Windows 10 Update & then dealing with Microsoft over the phone numerous times, And no resolution. I decided to get some USB Sound Card's. And I have sound again. Both have the same sample rate of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pnp USB Audio crd

2. pnp usb