Windows 10: usb pnp device not connecting to computer using usb cable

Discus and support usb pnp device not connecting to computer using usb cable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to get turntable connected by the usb cable to record sound on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulKehl, Jun 13, 2020.

1. PaulKehl Win User

usb pnp device not connecting to computer using usb cable

how to get turntable connected by the usb cable to record sound on my computer

:)

PaulKehl, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Noam.S Win User

USB PnP Sound Device problem

Hi, I have the USB PnP device so I can record to the computer with an aux connection. When I connect the USB device to the computer, it makes an annoying buzz noise. Can anyone help?

Noam.S, Jun 13, 2020
  3. dostwazir Win User
    Connect USB cable to device

I have problem with Nokia C7. It prompts message " Connect USB cable to device " in normal state without any operation on it. When i plugin usb cable to pc it prompts " Unsupported USB device, Disconnect device" when press OK it shows " Error in USB connection.
    Disconnect cable". When plugout cable again first mentioned message appears. I already change USB cable, pc , restart phone but issue is still there. Any authentic solution. Thanks

dostwazir, Jun 13, 2020
  4. usb pnp device not connecting to computer using usb cable

Belkin introduces wireless USB hub

uh

• what long wires?

wow, you dont have to plug a really small thin piece of plastic into your laptop while roaming about...

dont they already make wireless adapters for these for much cheaper?

ok...so...

am i missing something here? almost 200 bucks for this???

Easy Rhino, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

usb pnp device not connecting to computer using usb cable

1. usb pnp device not connecting to computer using usb cable - Similar Threads - usb pnp device

2. can't connect usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't connect usb cable: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-usb-cable/355e352c-e4ad-4728-93d3-98b765cf2df0
  3. can't connect usb cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect usb cable: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-usb-cable/355e352c-e4ad-4728-93d3-98b765cf2df0
  4. can't connect usb cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB pnp not connecting/registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB pnp not connecting/registering: When I connect my microphone it shows up and connects and then sometimes it almost immediately gets disconnected even though its still plugged in. When it disconnects my audio cuts out for a split second and then returns. the range of time that the microphone is randomly...
  6. USB pnp not connecting/registering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB pnp not connecting/registering: When I connect my microphone it shows up and connects and then sometimes it almost immediately gets disconnected even though its still plugged in. When it disconnects my audio cuts out for a split second and then returns. the range of time that the microphone is randomly...
  7. USB pnp not connecting/registering

8. USB Device not recognised for USB Cable

USB Device not recognised for USB Cable: Dear Microsoft Community, I have 2android devices which I tried to connect to my PC through USB, the one which is running by android11 connected successfully and worked properly but other with android7 always just started charging when connected and in PC it used to show that...
  9. Usb PnP audio device

Usb PnP audio device: I bought a Hama Urage Stream 400 plus microphone, and somehow it makes awful sounds while I speak. It is hardly recognizeable when I listen to it. I tried it with another laptop and it was working just fine. I tried downloading an app called Usb PnP audio device but after...
  10. A question about connecting a device using a USB cable Windows 10

A question about connecting a device using a USB cable Windows 10: Hello, I use my android phone to provide a Internet connection for my Dell laptop using a USB cable. In the image below the MTP device is my cell phone. When I am ready to disconnect my phone, I right click on the image, and it gives me the options of removing the device, or...