Windows 10: USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

Discus and support USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dawdasd wadasdsad, Jan 23, 2023.

1. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone.

:)

dawdasd wadasdsad, Jan 23, 2023
  2. meebers Win User

No Sound No Output device

Running 19042.746 on a ASUS 2n1 computer. I believe this started 1 or 2 updates ago. I have no sound from the speakers or earphones with "the hardware device is not connected to the computer Code45" and "No output devices found" no pull down for choice. Device manager does not show a sound category unless I show hidden devices. Speaker icon in task tray shows a red "X". SFC /Scannow found some errors, ran 2x, no more errors. problem still exists.
    Appreciate any suggestions.

meebers, Jan 23, 2023
  3. PaulKehl Win User
    usb pnp device not connecting to computer using usb cable

Under Audio inputs and outputs is shows Microphone array (4-usb pnp audio device and under sound, video and game controllers shows usp pnp device no error or yellow ! mark,

ION PremierLP turntable using EZ Vinyl Tape converter by ION. software. EZ connects to the Turntable but no sound gets to the Program. When I connect the Turntable to the RCA Ports connected to the computer by input for the microphone and the sound
    gets to the speakers on the computer.

PaulKehl, Jan 23, 2023
  4. ShogoXT Win User

USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

Vista sound output to two devices

Ive tried to search this up, but so far I haven't found good results.

I have a Sound Blaster X-fi PCI-E and the Radeon 4890 HDMI audio for outputs.
    I have them both working separately on the audio devices list on Vista Home Premium.
    I FINALLY got screen cloning to work in games, but audio will only output to one or the other.
    This depends on what I have set to default.

Is there anyway to get Vista to output all audio to BOTH devices?

Thanks in advance.

ShogoXT, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

1. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output - Similar Threads - USB PnP Sound

2. how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output. how i can make it so ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recognize-usb-pnp-sound-device-as-sound/ad3b0143-3914-4784-8db0-41828a5d0c6b
  3. how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output. how i can make it so ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recognize-usb-pnp-sound-device-as-sound/ad3b0143-3914-4784-8db0-41828a5d0c6b
  4. how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  6. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  7. windows 11 usb pnp sound device

windows 11 usb pnp sound device: i have a usb pnp sound device that works on windows 10 but not in 11 several programs some say compatable some are not but tried 5 so far but no luck tried several tricks updates delete driver turn on mic turn off mic except it everywhere turn it on every where and no luckthe...
  8. The USB PnP Sound Device is disabling itself

The USB PnP Sound Device is disabling itself: Hi, everyone! I'm having a problem with my USb PnP Sound Device. I'm using the MozardX Gaming G1 and it works normally until recently. When i plug the headphone into my laptop, the device is still recognized and the driver is still okay. But the problem is the PnP Speaker...
  9. USB PnP Sound Device problem

USB PnP Sound Device problem: Hi, I have the USB PnP device so I can record to the computer with an aux connection. When I connect the USB device to the computer, it makes an annoying buzz noise. Can anyone help?...
  10. my -2 usb pnp sound device

my -2 usb pnp sound device: Hello ! Afther the last update for windows 10 my usb sound card has stopped working .. i am using it because my jack's port are fried. Any solutions to make my usb sound card working ? i tried a lot of solutions searching the internet but nothing so far this is why i am...