Windows 10: USB port connected-disconnected in loop, lead the pc into boot loop

Discus and support USB port connected-disconnected in loop, lead the pc into boot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After 2 days I've bought my new 1050 ti graphic card, and 450w power supply, I immediately update my windows 10 to 1803 version that took me 2 days to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sugosaacharya, Sep 9, 2018.

1. USB port connected-disconnected in loop, lead the pc into boot loop

After 2 days I've bought my new 1050 ti graphic card, and 450w power supply, I immediately update my windows 10 to 1803 version that took me 2 days to download the update, then install my vga driver. it performs well until tomorrow morning the usb notification starts making connected-disconnected sound for loops, suddenly my monitor got blacked out but still turned on, and my cpu is still running as well, after waiting for a couple minutes, I decided to force shut down my pc by holding the power button then turn it on again. Apparently my pc start boot looping. I've tried swapping my 4gb ram with my old 2gb ram, it's working for a couple boot up, but it ends the same way, blacked out then boot loop.I figure out maybe it's a motherboard issue. Can someone tell how to fix it? Thank you

:)

sugosaacharya, Sep 9, 2018
  2. vnessj112 Win User

Boot Loop

Hello,

Need help fixing boot loop. After a Windows 10 update, the PC is stuck on a boot loop. I have tried repair and restore options, as well as a few command prompt options, and nothing has worked. I have been trying to reinstall/upgrade from USB but just get
    a compatibly report saying the option isn't available. The hard drive is only a couple months old. If anyone has any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated.

vnessj112, Sep 9, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Memece33 Win User

USB port connected-disconnected in loop, lead the pc into boot loop

Windows 10 boot loop but works with usb in

I have a pc acer aspire that came down with the boot loop problem after an update. Cant fix through repair options. Made a usb from Microsoft. After trying to repair.. Now when i boot off the usb it goes into Windows.. If I boot normaly it still has boot
    loop problem.

How do i correct this? Is rhe mbr or something causing this?

Thanks

Memece33, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

USB port connected-disconnected in loop, lead the pc into boot loop

1. USB port connected-disconnected in loop, lead the pc into boot loop - Similar Threads - USB port connected

2. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports: I've just had a power outage a couple hours ago and my pc is now stuck in what I assume to be an infinite windows boot loop, based off previous information from a technician. The pc itself spins up fine but doesn't deliver any output to my monitors and won't accept USB...
  3. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports: I've just had a power outage a couple hours ago and my pc is now stuck in what I assume to be an infinite windows boot loop, based off previous information from a technician. The pc itself spins up fine but doesn't deliver any output to my monitors and won't accept USB...
  4. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC stuck in boot loop

PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  6. Pc boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boot loop: My pc is boot looping I tried to enter recovery and safe mode but those tries didn't work it will freeze on a screen that says preparing or that windows installation failed to install click okay but it wont let me click anything at all after a few seconds the screen goes...
  7. Pc boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boot loop: My pc is boot looping I tried to enter recovery and safe mode but those tries didn't work it will freeze on a screen that says preparing or that windows installation failed to install click okay but it wont let me click anything at all after a few seconds the screen goes...
  8. Pc boot loop

9. Attempt to SSD swapping lead to boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attempt to SSD swapping lead to boot loop: I used to have a laptop (say X) Windows 10 (UEFI+GPT). After that laptop stopped working, I took out its SSD (no HDD installed), used this adapter and tried to boot it up on a different laptop (say Y). Now, Windows doesn't boot up at all. Its always stuck in diagnostics,...
  10. PC stuck on boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on boot loop: So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be a reason right now but it reset and i clicked windows 10 volume 7 because that was the only option it gave me and after that...