Windows 10: usb port is not working on my win 10

Discus and support usb port is not working on my win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi I have updated my windows 10 but to my surprise I am not able to use usb port. Kindly suggest what to do..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VishalManchanda1, Nov 11, 2019.

1. usb port is not working on my win 10

hi

I have updated my windows 10 but to my surprise I am not able to use usb port. Kindly suggest what to do..

:)

VishalManchanda1, Nov 11, 2019
  2. foxslink Win User

USB 3 Ports not working

Hi folks,
    i was trying to copy some files from an external drive using the usb 3 port on my M/B but it doesnt work, i downloaded the drivers from the Manufacturers website but no luck either, am i missing an important step here? i havent checked the Bios yet
    https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z170XP-SLI-rev-10#ov

foxslink, Nov 11, 2019
  3. non working USB ports

Hi,

In order for us to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• What happens when you try to connect a device?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    We suggest you to click this
    link
    , check the post of Azaruddin Syed and follow the steps provided to troubleshoot USB ports.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 11, 2019
  4. spapakons Win User

usb port is not working on my win 10

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

usb port is not working on my win 10 [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

usb port is not working on my win 10

1. usb port is not working on my win 10 - Similar Threads - usb port working

2. my usb port not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my usb port not working: i have question, about my usb port not working all of a sudden and after i update windows it works normally within a week and 2 days i don't use the usb port i again have problems not being detected by devices such as mouse, keyboard, cellphone and camera...
  3. my usb port not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my usb port not working: i have question, about my usb port not working all of a sudden and after i update windows it works normally within a week and 2 days i don't use the usb port i again have problems not being detected by devices such as mouse, keyboard, cellphone and camera...
  4. USB ports not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports not working: Here comes my challenge... My laptop just shuts down while working even when it have more battery life.. Now my USB ports are only working when the lid is closed. When I open the lid they stop working.... Help please...
  5. USB ports not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB ports not working: Here comes my challenge... My laptop just shuts down while working even when it have more battery life.. Now my USB ports are only working when the lid is closed. When I open the lid they stop working.... Help please...
  6. USB ports not working

7. USB port not work

USB port not work: HI ihave a USB port in my notebook HP Pavilion dv6700 not work,so icheck in the registry REGEDIT and foe some reazon the USB is not in the registry,I did HKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/USB to se if the DisableSelectiveSuspended if is dere but the USB is...
  8. USB ports not working in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB ports not working in Win 10.: Hello there!Here's the little story, what happened. After one of windows 10's updates, all my settings have been changed and I had to set them up once again. For example.. before that ,when I was opening Team Speak 3, but my condenser microphone was turned off. After turning...
  9. USB ports not working in Win 10.

USB ports not working in Win 10.: Hello there!Here's the little story, what happened. After one of windows 10's updates, all my settings have been changed and I had to set them up once again. For example.. before that ,when I was opening Team Speak 3, but my condenser microphone was turned off. After turning...
  10. USB ports not working in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware