Windows 10: USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13

Discus and support USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to first off say thank you for taking the time to help me. I bought my Dell Inspiron 13 7348 about 4 months ago for schoolwork. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephLiu2, Mar 7, 2019.

1. USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13

Hi, I would like to first off say thank you for taking the time to help me.

I bought my Dell Inspiron 13 7348 about 4 months ago for schoolwork.

I also got a monitor and a wireless two in one Logitech keyboard and mouse because I prefer working with multiple screens.

A few weeks ago, I was just using the keyboard and then suddenly I heard the tone as if I unplugged my USB, but I didn't, the keyboard also stopped working.

At first, I though it was the keyboard, because I got it off of Amazon refurbished, but I tried it on other USB ports and other devices and it works properly.

I also tried updating the USB's drivers but it says it's already up to date.

Thanks!

:)

JosephLiu2, Mar 7, 2019

2. port 2.0 is not working in dell inspiron 5570

Port 2.0 and type c port is not working in my laptop dell inspiron 5570 ,and its with windows10 8th generation i7 processor .can any one suggest me solution to repair my 2.0 port

Thanks

marojkannaa, Mar 7, 2019
  3. smounce Win User
    USB 2.0 Ports Stopped working

Hello,

I recently noticed my USB 2.0 ports have stopped working, but my USB 3.0 port is functioning perfectly.

Steps i have tried:

- Restarting

- Searching for device changes in Device manager

- running troubleshooter

all these suggested fixes didn't remedy the issue, its a bit of an inconvenience that i only have one functioning USB port

Thanks

smounce, Mar 7, 2019
  4. RT9084 Win User

USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13

My Inspiron 14z usb ports not working

I have a Dell Inspiron 14z laptop. The motherboard was replaced, Windows 7 Home Premium reinstalled. The left USB port works fine and has power. The right two USB ports don't work at all with no power present. I have uninstalled the USB device controllers
    and reinstalled and the right ports still don't work. The drivers have been reinstalled. Any ideas on what to do next? Thanks.

RT9084, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13

1. USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13 - Similar Threads - USB port suddenly

2. Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop: After some updates in Windows Update and SupportAssist, all of my usb ports don't work anymore. It does not power, not detect any device. Tried all the solution I found like clean install of Window, update/unistall driver,... But still not work!Any idea?...
  3. Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop: After some updates in Windows Update and SupportAssist, all of my usb ports don't work anymore. It does not power, not detect any device. Tried all the solution I found like clean install of Window, update/unistall driver,... But still not work!Any idea?...
  4. Usb Type-C ports not working Dell Inspiron Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB Ports stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Ports stop working: Dell XPS 8700 commputer, Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2, Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020, OS build 19044.1415, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0. Have done windows troubleshooting, unchecked allow computer to shut down port in Device Manager. Shut down and restarted...
  6. my usb ports stopped working all of the sudden

my usb ports stopped working all of the sudden: hello all. i have been using my computer for quite some time now and all of the sudden all of my ports stopped working. i tried to install drivers but nothing helped. i uninstall usb controllers from the device manager few times. re-installed, and checked for hardware...
  7. USB ports suddenly not working...

USB ports suddenly not working...: Mouse and keyboard are suddenly on strike because suddenly my USB ports are dead. I really don't know how that happened, tried everything to get them all working again... And did I mention that the mouse pointer is gone too? Tried several keyboards and mice, to no avail......
  8. USB ports suddenly not working...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB ports suddenly not working...: Mouse and keyboard are suddenly on strike because suddenly my USB ports are dead. I really don't know how that happened, tried everything to get them all working again... And did I mention that the mouse pointer is gone too? Tried several keyboards and mice, to no avail......
  9. USB ports suddenly stopped working!

USB ports suddenly stopped working!: Two of the USB ports on my computer have suddenly stopped working. I've tried everything I can think of to re-start them, but to no avail. Any more ideas out there?...
  10. Dell Inspiron 13 5379

Dell Inspiron 13 5379: Hello, My Dell will not boot. Error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" Worked with Microsoft tech to install a clean version of Windows 10 to no avail. Dell customer support is terrible and will not answer any of my questions without paying for an extended warranty or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb-c stopped working dell inspiron 13