Windows 10: USB port to Parallel cable not recognized

Discus and support USB port to Parallel cable not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Epson printer had been working with an Epson Dot matrix printer using a Gagawire USP to Parallel cable but recent updates have cause this to not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by caminokid, Oct 7, 2019.

1. caminokid Win User

USB port to Parallel cable not recognized

My Epson printer had been working with an Epson Dot matrix printer using a Gagawire USP to Parallel cable but recent updates have cause this to not be recognized or a drive found. This is needed to print multipart invoices. I had been using with W10 and had not been having a problem. The Epson driver was working fine but I see the USB as not recognized.

:)

caminokid, Oct 7, 2019
  2. LucaBini Win User

Pluscom USB to Parallel port interface

I have a cable Pluscom USB to Parallel port interface.

Win 10 recognize it only usb2.0 printer support and in system device I found unrecognized device.

Someone have a driver or solution??

I have to use it with an older portable printer (HP Deskjet340 - see other discussion for drivers!) and some control interface on parallel port

LucaBini, Oct 7, 2019
  3. DavidELSE Win User
    Windows 10 & LPT Parallel Printer Port.

AudioNexus,

All I can say is to repeat that I had no problem using a USB to parallel port cable. It ran very smoothly. These are not expensive. It's now back to running on the parallel port. If your new computer does not have a parallel port an adapter cable should
    work.

David.

DavidELSE, Oct 7, 2019
  4. USB port to Parallel cable not recognized

How to convert parallel port into a USB or PS/2?

Hey guys
    This is a follow up from the last thread that I posted CHANGE PS2 steering wheel into a PC wheel.

The convertion of the PSX connecter resulted a Parallel Port (old printer cable). The problem is that my motherboard does not have a Parallel port and that I dont want to buy a Parallel port to USB convertion adapter.

Is there anyway that I would be able to mod the head into a USB ?

Thank you very much for helping me ^_^

caveman_1990, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

USB port to Parallel cable not recognized

1. USB port to Parallel cable not recognized - Similar Threads - USB port Parallel

2. USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED: Can any help to solve this problem related to USB port. Previously the USB cable that I connected to my laptop with my phone it was working fine . But now it is not detecting that USB, it shows yellow colour reclamation in device manager with message unknown USB detection...
  3. USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED: Can any help to solve this problem related to USB port. Previously the USB cable that I connected to my laptop with my phone it was working fine . But now it is not detecting that USB, it shows yellow colour reclamation in device manager with message unknown USB detection...
  4. can more than 1 usb to Parallel port cables on windows 98 se

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can more than 1 usb to Parallel port cables on windows 98 se: I have a client how uses windows 98se on old computers for machines, they use 3 parallel ports my question is can those usb to parallel port cables instead of a physical port, can I plug 3 cables into 1 machine? I ask here as there is alot of mixed information out there, so...
  5. can more than 1 usb to Parallel port cables on windows 98 se

can more than 1 usb to Parallel port cables on windows 98 se: I have a client how uses windows 98se on old computers for machines, they use 3 parallel ports my question is can those usb to parallel port cables instead of a physical port, can I plug 3 cables into 1 machine? I ask here as there is alot of mixed information out there, so...
  6. External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...: So I have this legion 5 pro laptop and as what the title says, one of the usb port at the back is not recognizing my external keyboard or mouse.It started around January and got it fixed by then. Lenovo replaced the motherboard which fixed the problem. They think it was bad...
  7. External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...

External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...: So I have this legion 5 pro laptop and as what the title says, one of the usb port at the back is not recognizing my external keyboard or mouse.It started around January and got it fixed by then. Lenovo replaced the motherboard which fixed the problem. They think it was bad...
  8. All USB Ports not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB Ports not recognized: Occasionally when using my computer all USB devices just stop working. I can't move my mouse, I can't use my keyboard, I lose connection to the internet. The only way I've found to fix it is to just turn off my computer and reboot it. But then after a while, it just does it...
  9. USB Port not recognizing device

USB Port not recognizing device: I have an HP Revolve 810 Elitebook. One of the two usb ports will recognize a thumbdrive but not my plantronics head set. I can't seem to find where to do any troubleshooting on the usb port. The headset works on another computer just fine, is recognized and configured...
  10. USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse

USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad500 14ISK running windows 10. From a few days my usb ports are not recognizing my usb mouse and does not even detect my usb fflash drive. If I plug in my phone it is just charging the phone from usb but there is no detection of any kind. I...