Windows 10: USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.

Discus and support USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So ever since i updated my windows a few days ago, my usb ports which has my headset, keyboard and mouse connected to it disconnects for 5 seconds then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KelvinEJ, May 14, 2021.

1. KelvinEJ Win User

USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.

So ever since i updated my windows a few days ago, my usb ports which has my headset, keyboard and mouse connected to it disconnects for 5 seconds then connects itself back and this occurs every 5 minutes. I have tried every method of leaving usb ports running when pc is on and tried rolling back windows update but it wouldn't let me. It is frustrating me since it wastes my time soo much so please help me.

:)

KelvinEJ, May 14, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Hublerr Win User
    Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I
    can't figure out how.

Hublerr, May 14, 2021
  4. USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.

Windows update disconnection of usb ports

Hi,

I suggest you to try with an uninstall and reinstall of your USB driver. To do so:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "USB Controller

4. Right click on your USB device

5. Click on "Remove"

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each USB device on the list

7. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Also:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Mouse"

4. Right click on your mouse

5. Click on "Remove"

6. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then tell me if that solves your problem.

StefanoTamiotti, May 14, 2021
Thema:

USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.

1. USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds. - Similar Threads - USB Ports disconnecting

2. External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.: I purchased a new usb wifi stick for my laptop. I have installed all the drivers. It gets connected to wifi and later after 5 minutes it automatically gets disconnected.so initially it shows "wifi" and "wifi4" in the drop down of wifi. 5 minutes after connection it just shows...
  3. External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.: I purchased a new usb wifi stick for my laptop. I have installed all the drivers. It gets connected to wifi and later after 5 minutes it automatically gets disconnected.so initially it shows "wifi" and "wifi4" in the drop down of wifi. 5 minutes after connection it just shows...
  4. External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes

Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes: I have a problem with my wifi where i disconnect from the wifi every 5-10 minutes and reconnects afterwards. Its really bugging me, because i can´t do anything. Its a new wifi adapter, but i had the same problem with the "old" one i refunded it because i thought it was a...
  6. BSOD every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  7. WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes: Hello- I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network every 5-10 minutes. I have troubleshooted this problem and tried many methods of fixing it. When I do trouble shoot, I always get...
  8. Restarting every 5 Seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarting every 5 Seconds: Hey first of all sorry for my bad English it’s not my main language. I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming notebook. My Laptop made today a Update and during the Update he restarted and 5 seconds later he turned off he repeated this for a hour. Then I decided to press F2...
  9. ASUS USB-AC56 Disconnecting every 5 minutes (Quick fix hopefully)

ASUS USB-AC56 Disconnecting every 5 minutes (Quick fix hopefully): Alright, i have seen a lot of solutions for this "unique" wifi adapter. There are some good ones to be found IF my solution is not to be at any help. A lot of the solutions there is are quite advanced and u need to do this for make that to do what... But mine is working...
  10. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....