Windows 10: USB ports , drivers and Flash Player

Discus and support USB ports , drivers and Flash Player in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have lost two drivers (or usb ports) and am unable to use flash player . These incidents have all happened right after a Windows 10 update. Not sure... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeborahBeauregard, Nov 9, 2019.

1. USB ports , drivers and Flash Player

I have lost two drivers (or usb ports) and am unable to use flash player . These incidents have all happened right after a Windows 10 update. Not sure what to do

:)

DeborahBeauregard, Nov 9, 2019
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

USB ports , drivers and Flash Player [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Ar3s Win User
    HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

USB ports , drivers and Flash Player

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

USB ports , drivers and Flash Player

1. USB ports , drivers and Flash Player - Similar Threads - USB ports drivers

2. USB port not recognizing MP3 player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB port not recognizing MP3 player: When I plug in my MP3 player to my desktop USB port to, update the files, it does not show up anywhere. The power light on the MP3 player comes on but nothing else. My USB port if fine with my phone or jump drives....
  3. USB serial port driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB serial port driver: Need a serial port driver fir Windies 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-serial-port-driver/92feaf39-367d-48ad-abf8-fe3a1c148ae8
  4. Flash Player

Flash Player: How are we suppose to play games or files ect that use flashplayer now once flashplayer is gone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player/c5b27e03-8cc4-446c-a5c6-855c7ed15d00
  5. flash player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flash player: I am unable to enable flash player on windows 10. Using any browser. Edge tells me flash player is disabled but in settings, it is on. How can I enable flash player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player/eac76d81-b8b9-496e-bda2-c14b4c67c596
  6. USB 3.0 Flash Drive not detected in USB 3.0 port

USB 3.0 Flash Drive not detected in USB 3.0 port: my USB 3.0 flash drive is detected when plugged into the 2.0 USB port, but not when its plugged into the 3.0 USB port. But my 2.0 USB devices are detected when plugged into the 3.0 USB port. Is there any way to make it so 3.0 USB detects 3.0 USB? 130330
  7. USB ports/drivers

USB ports/drivers: I am unable to locate the USB ports/drivers on My Computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-portsdrivers/8cdddb08-78e9-4d5d-baec-eb17f0fe10a2
  8. Flash Player

in Windows 10 Support
    Flash Player: Sorry if this has been covered before,when visiting some websites the jigsaw icon for Flash player used to have the options "Allow Once" "Always Allow" but now the only option is "Allow Once" is there any way round this to "Always Allow" Flash content on web pages? 119696
  9. flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flash player: howto reinstall Microsoft embeds Flash Player *Sick 25005
  10. Flash Player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Player.: Good Day,has anybody solved either of these problems,on Win 10,First when I try to open greeting cards from Jacquie Lawson,it tells me I need to download Adobe flash,when I try this, Win 10 tells me it is already installed,(between a rock,and a hard place) so I am unable to...