Windows 10: USB ports won't work.

Discus and support USB ports won't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since last month, I haven't been able to use my USB ports, Charger port works but I can't use both my USB ports.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaSaadeh, Nov 21, 2018.

1. USB ports won't work.

Ever since last month, I haven't been able to use my USB ports, Charger port works but I can't use both my USB ports.

:)

JoshuaSaadeh, Nov 21, 2018
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

USB ports won't work. [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Nov 21, 2018
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 21, 2018
  4. USB ports won't work.

non working USB ports

Hi,

In order for us to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• What happens when you try to connect a device?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    We suggest you to click this
    link
    , check the post of Azaruddin Syed and follow the steps provided to troubleshoot USB ports.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

USB ports won't work.

1. USB ports won't work. - Similar Threads - USB ports won't

2. Headphones won't work in left USB port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones won't work in left USB port: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC. My headphones no longer work if I plus into the left USB port on the front. They work fine in the right USP port. If I plug a thumb drive into the left USB port, it works fine. I've done everything mentioned at the following URL. Does anyone have...
  3. Headphones won't work in left USB port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones won't work in left USB port: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC. My headphones no longer work if I plus into the left USB port on the front. They work fine in the right USP port. If I plug a thumb drive into the left USB port, it works fine. I've done everything mentioned at the following URL. Does anyone have...
  4. Headphones won't work in left USB port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB ports not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB ports not working: Here comes my challenge... My laptop just shuts down while working even when it have more battery life.. Now my USB ports are only working when the lid is closed. When I open the lid they stop working.... Help please...
  6. USB ports not working

USB ports not working: Here comes my challenge... My laptop just shuts down while working even when it have more battery life.. Now my USB ports are only working when the lid is closed. When I open the lid they stop working.... Help please...
  7. USB port not work

USB port not work: HI ihave a USB port in my notebook HP Pavilion dv6700 not work,so icheck in the registry REGEDIT and foe some reazon the USB is not in the registry,I did HKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/USB to se if the DisableSelectiveSuspended if is dere but the USB is...
  8. 4-Port USB hub won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4-Port USB hub won't work: I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro. On the 30th of September my son moved me from Wyoming to New Hampshire. Having just received my Gateway from Xfinity I set up my computer last night and for some reason the Micro Innovations 4-Port USB Hub that worked quite fine...
  9. 4-Port USB hub won't work

4-Port USB hub won't work: I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro. On the 30th of September my son moved me from Wyoming to New Hampshire. Having just received my Gateway from Xfinity I set up my computer last night and for some reason the Micro Innovations 4-Port USB Hub that worked quite fine...
  10. 4-Port USB hub won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware