Windows 10: USB power surge issue

Discus and support USB power surge issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried every single online tutorial to fix my USB power surge on my Dell laptop. Im a photographer and I can't upload any of my photos from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChayleeMccleese, Jan 16, 2020.

1. USB power surge issue

I have tried every single online tutorial to fix my USB power surge on my Dell laptop. Im a photographer and I can't upload any of my photos from my camera. Please help. ​

:)

ChayleeMccleese, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Peter.4 Win User

USB Power Surge

When I plug in an HDMI cable into my USB type C adapter into my Acer Alpha Switch 12 I recieve a message that says Power Surge on USB port. How do I fix this?

Peter.4, Jan 16, 2020
  3. O1039 Win User
    Power surge

USB power surge and now USB is not working

O1039, Jan 16, 2020
  4. USB power surge issue

USB 3.0 power surge

Hello the same issue here when connected USB hub from the monitor it repots power surge on USB port. Other devices do not report it, tried to reinstall drivers for USB port in device manager to no avail. Devices connected to the hub on the monitor work
    correct, it just reports the issue.

softwaresite, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

USB power surge issue

1. USB power surge issue - Similar Threads - USB power surge

2. computer USB power surge issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer USB power surge issue: alright, so. i unplugged my PS4 controller charger for a while, to use it for something else. and now whenever i plug it back in, it power surge's the usb port and no matter how much times i try to do ANYTHING, even close it, it gives me power surge notifications even after i...
  3. computer USB power surge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer USB power surge issue: alright, so. i unplugged my PS4 controller charger for a while, to use it for something else. and now whenever i plug it back in, it power surge's the usb port and no matter how much times i try to do ANYTHING, even close it, it gives me power surge notifications even after i...
  4. computer USB power surge issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Power surge on the USB

Power surge on the USB: Hello I'm getting this ErrorPower surge on the USB port – Unknown USB Device needs more power than the port can supply.A USB device has malfunctioned and exceeded the power limits of its hub port. You should disconnect the device.I tried:-troubleshoot-to delete Universal...
  6. power surge on the usb port

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    power surge on the usb port: for the past few days ive noticed that my legion 5 is always dead when i want to turn it on. i noticed when i plugged in power and turn on my laptop, i always received a notification saying power surge on the usb port. i only have my logitech g304 plugged in so i unplug and...
  7. Power surge on usb device

Power surge on usb device: I have a power surge on every single usb device. Not one, but all. How on earth can I fix it when I have no way of operating the computer? Someone please help me Edit: I use 4 usb's: my headset, mouse, keyboard and internet. I found that if I unplug 2 and restart my...
  8. Power surge on USB port

Power surge on USB port: Power surge on USB port keeps flashing, Unknown usb device using more power than port can supply. Tried reboot, nothing has been plugged in but AC cord. Once unplugged this happens....
  9. Power Surge on the USB port.

Power Surge on the USB port.: Help, when I plug in a USB on my laptop, the power surge thong pops up every time. I tried all of the videos suggestions and I’m out of ideas. Could someone help me. submitted by /u/kylerc734 [link] [comments]...
  10. Power surge on the USB port

Power surge on the USB port: Hi All, I just upgraded my computer case to a full tower. The Phanteks Enthoo Pro Series PH-ES614P_BK. Since I did that when I cold boot my computer I get the error pop on the screen: " Power surge on the USB port Unknown USB Device needs more power than the port can...