Windows 10: USB Printing Support

Discus and support USB Printing Support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i connected Printronix S809 USB cable into the PC, the USB Printing supports in the device manager gets yellow color ! mark and when update the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SonamPhuntsho2, Dec 6, 2019.

1. USB Printing Support

when i connected Printronix S809 USB cable into the PC, the USB Printing supports in the device manager gets yellow color ! mark and when update the drivers from the Microsoft Updates its get installed, next day when we power on the desktop again its gives same error and everyday i have to Update the USB Printing support drivers from the store, please help me to solve it and if there is any permanent solution to solve it.

Thank you!

* Moved from education

:)

SonamPhuntsho2, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Breit Win User

USB printing support

does anyone know if there is a way to kick that 'USB printing support' out of my device manager?
    i have a usb hub and if that hub is connected i have an unknown device called 'unknownprinter' which is connected to the usb printing support. i don't need that usb printing support an i don't want any unknown devices in my device manager so i have do get rid of that 'usb printing support'.
    any suggestions?

--breit

Breit, Dec 6, 2019
  3. USB Printing Support Missing From Device Manager

I took a snapshot of and highlighted the rows of interest in DevManView

It shows Epson drivers installed. It also shows USB Printing Support drivers installed (the second of the two USB Print Support rows is for your Epson printer). But it also says the printer wasn't detected at the time you ran the tool. Sorry, I forgot to have you turn on printer on before running the report. Sorry.
    Could you please run again with printer turned on?
    1. When you turn printer on/off are you hearing the USB connect/disconnect "ding-dong" sounds?
    2. Open Device Manager. Show hidden devices.
      • Anything change under the Printer or USB Categories as you turn printer on/off
      • When you turn the printer on, do you see an Unknown Device under USB?

USB Printing Support [​IMG]

ComputerGeek, Dec 6, 2019
  4. RentDue Win User

USB Printing Support

USB Printing Support is an older USB device

I can't print and I am getting the error message "USB Printing Support is an older USB device and might not work with USB 3.0>' and "USB Printing Support can't work with USB 3.0."

I've tried every fix I could find and nothings worked. Windows 10 can't find the restore file so I can't roll back today's update. I am desperate. Any suggestions?

RentDue, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

USB Printing Support

1. USB Printing Support - Similar Threads - USB Printing Support

2. 4 usb printing support on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4 usb printing support on Windows 11: Tôi cần hỗ trợ vấn đề về Windows 11 nhân 4 cổng usb printing support khi tôi kết nối máy in HP qua cổng USB hình đính kèm - tôi chỉ cắm duy nhất 1 máy in vào thôi - máy không thể gửi lệnh in đi ra được . Mong được hỗ trợ về vấn đề này...
  3. 4 usb printing support on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 usb printing support on Windows 11: Tôi cần hỗ trợ vấn đề về Windows 11 nhân 4 cổng usb printing support khi tôi kết nối máy in HP qua cổng USB hình đính kèm - tôi chỉ cắm duy nhất 1 máy in vào thôi - máy không thể gửi lệnh in đi ra được . Mong được hỗ trợ về vấn đề này...
  4. USB Thermal Printer shows up as USB Printing Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Thermal Printer shows up as USB Printing Support: I have a thermal printer to print my airway bills for orders from my online shop. I just bought a new laptop Huawei Matebook D15 and this is the first time I am using Windows 10. The printer model is XprinterXP-420B but when I plugged in, it only comes up in the unspecified...
  5. USB Thermal Printer shows up as USB Printing Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Thermal Printer shows up as USB Printing Support: I have a thermal printer to print my airway bills for orders from my online shop. I just bought a new laptop Huawei Matebook D15 and this is the first time I am using Windows 10. The printer model is XprinterXP-420B but when I plugged in, it only comes up in the unspecified...
  6. USB Thermal Printer shows up as USB Printing Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HELP! 2nd try for "USB Printing Support is an older USB device"

HELP! 2nd try for "USB Printing Support is an older USB device": Seven days ago I posted: "USB Printing Support is an older USB device I can't print and I am getting the error message "USB Printing Support is an older USB device and might not work with USB 3.0>' and "USB Printing Support can't work with USB 3.0." I've tried every fix I...
  8. USB Printing Support is an older USB device

USB Printing Support is an older USB device: I can't print and I am getting the error message "USB Printing Support is an older USB device and might not work with USB 3.0>' and "USB Printing Support can't work with USB 3.0." I've tried every fix I could find and nothings worked. Windows 10 can't find the restore file...
  9. USB Printing Support Driver

USB Printing Support Driver: I've been trying to fix this for our Epilog Zing laser engraver for over a week. I've searched the internet for this error, and have tried everything it said to do. I deleted the laser, and the software. Downloaded the firmware, software, and driver again and installed it...
  10. USB printing support is an older USB device and might not work with USB 3.0

USB printing support is an older USB device and might not work with USB 3.0: I get this message when trying to use a Brother HL-5040 printer with my new Dell 3470 PC. The printer has worked for some days, then stops working with no known reason that I can identify. It's listed under "printers" but when I send a document to print there's nothing in...