Windows 10: USB problem

Discus and support USB problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Forum, Need some help, please. Well, I have some video cassettes (vcr) which I recorded long time ago when we traveled. Now I wish to convert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

USB problem

Hello Forum,
    Need some help, please.
    Well, I have some video cassettes (vcr) which I recorded long time ago when we traveled. Now I wish to convert them into a DVD (while my vcr player still working). Bought a "USB VideoCapture - CapIt VHS to Video" device. Installed the drivers and software, the device was recognized in "Device manager".
    When made all the connections to start the job, the video was not "Grabbed". Ran the system's "Troubleshooter" and got an answer that I have to connect the device to a USB 2.0 port, but all USB ports in my computer are 3.0, tried to connect to each one with same results.
    Well, I think its a hardware problem, but can you give me some advice / idea to solve this.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Dec 1, 2018
  2. jooi312 Win User

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up USB problem :)

jooi312, Dec 1, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 1, 2018
  4. USB problem

windows problems with usb mic

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.

• Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.

• Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.

• A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, Click on
      Device Manager

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click
      Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

USB problem

1. USB problem - Similar Threads - USB problem

2. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: Hello, I just don't know where to start. I'm trying to fix this issue for a week now and can't figure it out. My USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller is missing rom my device manager list. It's hiden when i got no usb flash connected to it. As soon as i Connect something to the...
  3. Windows 10 USB Shutdown Problem (Headphones)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 USB Shutdown Problem (Headphones): I just installed Windows 10 Clean about five days ago and as experimental as I am, I'm always discovering odd things. Anyways, my issue is this: -Sometimes- when I pull my Wireless Dongle for my Gaming Set out of my PC, it queues Windows 10 to begin the Shutdown process. What...
  4. All USB devices not working - OS problem

All USB devices not working - OS problem: Hello, The other day I was downloading a steam game and left my PC to it. I came back a few hours later to find my mouse pointer had disappeared and all my USB devices had stopped working. I have to press F1 each time I boot my PC due to a dicky BIOS and my keyboard lights...
  5. Front USB Port Problem On HP Pavilion 590 Desktop ?

Front USB Port Problem On HP Pavilion 590 Desktop ?: Hello, Before going thru the agony of trying to solve this with HP, thought I'd ask here first. Have always gotten such good advice from you folks. Have a relatively new HP Pavilion Model 590- Desktop. Running W10. All seems to work just fine, but- Bought a 1 TB WD...
  6. Front USB Port Problem On HP Pavilion 590 Desktop ?

in Windows 10 News
    Front USB Port Problem On HP Pavilion 590 Desktop ?: Hello, Before going thru the agony of trying to solve this with HP, thought I'd ask here first. Have always gotten such good advice from you folks. Have a relatively new HP Pavilion Model 590- Desktop. Running W10. All seems to work just fine, but- Bought a 1 TB WD...
  7. Problem with usb ports

Problem with usb ports: [ATTACH]Hi, So , after a recovery back to an older version of Windows 10 (that was better for me) my usb ports doesn't work.I tried to run troubleshooter , to uninstall and install drivers but nothing helps.I have a Lenovo ThinkPad E545 laptop.Some help please what I can...
  8. USB device problem. (Code 38)

USB device problem. (Code 38): Hello. I have problem attaching USB devices. When I attach USB flash drive or USB HDD or CD card I receive this error: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38) The driver could...
  9. USB drvice problem. (Code 38)

USB drvice problem. (Code 38): Hello. I have problem attaching USB devices. When I attach USB flash drive or USB HDD or CD card I receive this error: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38) The driver could...
  10. Windows 10 usb device emumeration problem

Windows 10 usb device emumeration problem: Hello folks, I have been working on a "up squared" board running ubuntu 16.04 LTS with kernel version 4.15 The board has an OTG 3.0 USB, which I want to use in device mode using the g_mass_storage driver. The problem I face is the up squared board is successfully detected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Problem in USb what is the problem

2. KB4467682 0x80070002 error

3. kb4467682 usb issue