Windows 10: USB problem

Discus and support USB problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Forum, Need some help, please. Well, I have some video cassettes (vcr) which I recorded long time ago when we traveled. Now I wish to convert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

USB problem

Hello Forum,
    Need some help, please.
    Well, I have some video cassettes (vcr) which I recorded long time ago when we traveled. Now I wish to convert them into a DVD (while my vcr player still working). Bought a "USB VideoCapture - CapIt VHS to Video" device. Installed the drivers and software, the device was recognized in "Device manager".
    When made all the connections to start the job, the video was not "Grabbed". Ran the system's "Troubleshooter" and got an answer that I have to connect the device to a USB 2.0 port, but all USB ports in my computer are 3.0, tried to connect to each one with same results.
    Well, I think its a hardware problem, but can you give me some advice / idea to solve this.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Dec 1, 2018
  2. jooi312 Win User

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up USB problem :)

jooi312, Dec 1, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 1, 2018
  4. USB problem

windows problems with usb mic

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.

• Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.

• Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.

• A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, Click on
      Device Manager

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click
      Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

USB problem

1. USB problem - Similar Threads - USB problem

2. USB Flash Drive Problems Since October Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Flash Drive Problems Since October Update: Having ongoing problems with usb 3.0 flash drive after most recent windows 10 update. Occurring on multiple computers that have been updated. In some cases, the USB drive is not being recognized at all. In other cases, it's being recognized but the cursor freezes. Pulling...
  3. USB Flash Drive Problems Since October Update

in Windows 10 Support
    USB Flash Drive Problems Since October Update: Having ongoing problems with usb 3.0 flash drive after most recent windows 10 update. Occurring on multiple computers that have been updated. In some cases, the USB drive is not being recognized at all. In other cases, it's being recognized but the cursor freezes. Pulling...
  4. USB problem

USB problem: Hello Forum, Need some help, please. Well, I have some video cassettes (vcr) which I recorded long time ago when we traveled. Now I wish to convert them into a DVD (while my vcr player still working). Bought a "USB VideoCapture - CapIt VHS to Video" device. Installed the...
  5. External USB HDD windows file system problem

External USB HDD windows file system problem: I have a 2TB (=1.81TB) external USB HDD 'My Passport' on my laptop running latest Windows 10 I format it, and it shows 1.81TB free. I copy over 1.37TB of files in four folders. When the copy finishes, I select all 4 folders, rt-click, properties and it correctly shows...
  6. Major Update Problems - USB, touchscreen and sound card all stopped working after KB4100347...

Major Update Problems - USB, touchscreen and sound card all stopped working after KB4100347...: I've been having problems with windows updates for some time now. Major (feature) updates have worked but interim (quality) ones frequently fail. For example KB4462919has failed to install over 300 times! I've tried to run the update troubleshooter and although it sometimes...
  7. Problem with Windows 10 USB ports

Problem with Windows 10 USB ports: Hello, I have a problem with the usb port expansions: 1. Inserting usb devices (even directly after rebooting the laptop) with storage devices such as pendrive, usb hard drives means that either this device will be read correctly or not. It is completely accidental. 2....
  8. Installing Windows 10 Pro from USB Stick version 1803 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 Pro from USB Stick version 1803 problem: Greeting people, I followed the instructions in this one, option 1: Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials I have tried 6 times, everytime only the Windows 10 home got installed not Windows 10 Pro. As of 11/03/2018, the only available...
  9. Device Manager: USB and Unknown device problem

Device Manager: USB and Unknown device problem: Hello, I recently encountered a problem in device manager where a device was missing a driver and a USB Device malfunctioned. I am not really sure what caused this to happen because I just reinstalled Windows a week ago Here is the name of my device if needed: HP ENVY...
  10. 260ci WIA Driver (USB) has a driver problem

260ci WIA Driver (USB) has a driver problem: I have purchased a new laptop with OS Windows 10 64bit. I started getting this alert "260ci WIA Driver (USB) has a driver problem", please help me in resolving this issue. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4467682 0x80070002 error

2. kb4467682 usb issue