Windows 10: USB problem

Discus and support USB problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have an HP PC running windows 10. I started it and it said it was trying to repair usb drive. I pulled it out as soon as i noticed it, 35% done.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ed Price1, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Ed Price1 Win User

USB problem

Hi, I have an HP PC running windows 10. I started it and it said it was trying to repair usb drive. I pulled it out as soon as i noticed it, 35% done. Now its listed as FAT 32 and it won't open. Is there any way to get the data back and how can I keep this from happening again.Thanks in advance.

:)

Ed Price1, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

USB problem

1. USB problem - Similar Threads - USB problem

2. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  3. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  4. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  6. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  7. Problem with USB type C

8. How can I fix the System Sound problem for USB Device Connect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix the System Sound problem for USB Device Connect?: Whenever I insert a USB flash drive, the Device Connect Sound is very soft. But when I insert the 2nd drive right after, the connect sound is normal...
  9. How can I fix the System Sound problem for USB Device Connect?

How can I fix the System Sound problem for USB Device Connect?: Whenever I insert a USB flash drive, the Device Connect Sound is very soft. But when I insert the 2nd drive right after, the connect sound is normal...
  10. USB to UART driver problem

USB to UART driver problem: USB to UART driver problem since upgrading to windows11. i used silicon labs cp210x before. does not work now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-to-uart-driver-problem/628035f4-47b3-4736-873a-e7d5773fc494