Windows 10: USB problem

Discus and support USB problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have an HP PC running windows 10. I started it and it said it was trying to repair usb drive. I pulled it out as soon as i noticed it, 35% done.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ed Price1, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Ed Price1 Win User

USB problem

Hi, I have an HP PC running windows 10. I started it and it said it was trying to repair usb drive. I pulled it out as soon as i noticed it, 35% done. Now its listed as FAT 32 and it won't open. Is there any way to get the data back and how can I keep this from happening again.Thanks in advance.

:)

Ed Price1, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

USB problem

1. USB problem - Similar Threads - USB problem

2. HP USB X796w Backup Location Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP USB X796w Backup Location Problem: I have a USB pendrive named x796w which is of 128GBWith USB 3.2, I have purchased it so that I could create a system image in it, bu when I go to Backup and RestoreWindows 7 and click on "create system image" option then I do not get my pendrive listed in that menu, all other...
  3. HP USB X796w Backup Location Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP USB X796w Backup Location Problem: I have a USB pendrive named x796w which is of 128GBWith USB 3.2, I have purchased it so that I could create a system image in it, bu when I go to Backup and RestoreWindows 7 and click on "create system image" option then I do not get my pendrive listed in that menu, all other...
  4. HP USB X796w Backup Location Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB connection problem: I have two MIDI keyboards which I am trying to connect to a Windows 11 PC via a hub. One of them works but the other one does not.With the one that does not work, I have tried using a different cable; tried unplugging everything else. Tried adding a power supply otherwise it...
  6. USB connection problem

USB connection problem: I have two MIDI keyboards which I am trying to connect to a Windows 11 PC via a hub. One of them works but the other one does not.With the one that does not work, I have tried using a different cable; tried unplugging everything else. Tried adding a power supply otherwise it...
  7. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?: USB ports not functioning well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-for-the-usb-device-descriptor-failed/5595a052-6caf-4111-953c-142d0cffa413
  8. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?: USB ports not functioning well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-for-the-usb-device-descriptor-failed/5595a052-6caf-4111-953c-142d0cffa413
  9. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

10. Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2

Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2: I'm writing this out of desperation after hours of trying to solve the problem.Since the 23H2 update, my USB ports no longer work properly. The problem is basically a power problem, because it recognizes the devices but is unable to make them work properly.When I look at the...