Windows 10: usb problems

Discus and support usb problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i can't use my usb port to hook up my iphone to download itunen or anything i even updated the drivers what else can i do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MickeyBrown3, Jun 19, 2020.

1. usb problems

i can't use my usb port to hook up my iphone to download itunen or anything i even updated the drivers what else can i do?

:)

MickeyBrown3, Jun 19, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 19, 2020
  3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up usb problems :)

jooi312, Jun 19, 2020
  4. usb problems

windows problems with usb mic

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.

• Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.

• Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.

• A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, Click on
      Device Manager

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click
      Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

usb problems

1. usb problems - Similar Threads - usb problems

2. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?: USB ports not functioning well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-for-the-usb-device-descriptor-failed/5595a052-6caf-4111-953c-142d0cffa413
  3. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?: USB ports not functioning well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-for-the-usb-device-descriptor-failed/5595a052-6caf-4111-953c-142d0cffa413
  4. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2: I'm writing this out of desperation after hours of trying to solve the problem.Since the 23H2 update, my USB ports no longer work properly. The problem is basically a power problem, because it recognizes the devices but is unable to make them work properly.When I look at the...
  6. Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2

Problem with USB ports "Device not migrated" since last Windows Update 23H2: I'm writing this out of desperation after hours of trying to solve the problem.Since the 23H2 update, my USB ports no longer work properly. The problem is basically a power problem, because it recognizes the devices but is unable to make them work properly.When I look at the...
  7. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  8. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  9. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

10. Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.

Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.: Hello, I need help. I have the problem shown in the pictures. I can't use the USB flash drive also tried plugging in another port but same problem. I have used another USB flash drive but still have the same problem. DVD and CD have the same problem.Thank you for your...