Windows 10: USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set

Discus and support USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good dayAre you able to purchase a USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set separately as my receiver does not work??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicole Van Wyk, Oct 10, 2023.

1. USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set

Good dayAre you able to purchase a USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set separately as my receiver does not work??

:)

Nicole Van Wyk, Oct 10, 2023

2. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 - keyboard and mouse set

Hi

I am from Bangalore, India. Where I can get Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 - keyboard and mouse set?

MAijaznass, Oct 10, 2023
  3. MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050

Hello, is there a backlit key for the MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050?

Paul Monroe, Oct 10, 2023
  4. USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set

MOUSE DO MICROSOFT WIRELESS COMFORT 5050 DESKTOP

Conectei o conjunto MICROSOFT WIRELESS COMFORT 5050 DESKTOP. O teclado funcionou mas o mouse não.

EmersonMedeiros1, Oct 10, 2023
Thema:

USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set

1. USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set - Similar Threads - USB receiver Microsoft

2. USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set: Good dayAre you able to purchase a USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set separately as my receiver does not work??...
  3. wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works: I have wireless comfort keyboard 5050 for almost 3 years and i didn't use the keyboard for almost a year but i used the mouse without any problems "all that time i removed the battery from keyboard", Now i trying to use the keyboard again but it didn't responding.I used a...
  4. How to get support for a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get support for a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5050: My external keyboard is one year old and many of the keys have the letters worn off. The warranty document claims this keyboard has a limited warranty for 3 years?...
  5. How to get support for a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5050

How to get support for a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5050: My external keyboard is one year old and many of the keys have the letters worn off. The warranty document claims this keyboard has a limited warranty for 3 years?...
  6. How to get support for a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050: Hello, is there a backlit key for the MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wireless-comfort-desktop-5050/b312ece4-3c80-41f3-aad9-4ca6aeabacd8
  8. MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050

MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050: Hello, is there a backlit key for the MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wireless-comfort-desktop-5050/b312ece4-3c80-41f3-aad9-4ca6aeabacd8
  9. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 connection through Bluetooth is not working

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 connection through Bluetooth is not working: Hi, My Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Transceiver broke today and I tried connect both Mouse and Keyboard through Bluetooth.I clicked on the Connect Button at the back of the Mouse and the indication light turned green, then I tried to add a device and pair it...
  10. Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort 5050 Desktop not responding

Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort 5050 Desktop not responding: Hi, I just got this mouse-keyboard set and both the mouse and the keyboard frequently does not respond. I've had trouble writing "Desktop" on the title above! I occasionnally play games and this is a huge problem....